Should Osborn become President??

#1 Posted by PATTX (64 posts) - - Show Bio

what if Norman becomes persident

#2 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

In a lot of ways it'd be the same story as Dark Reign.

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably be like Lex Luthor's presidency.

#4 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

Without a doubt. Lex luthor is smart about it. Osborn is less leashed.

#5 Posted by sinestro_GL (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably get amnesia, again and forget that he was President. Some chump will then somehow trigger his memory that he was the Goblin and then he'll realise that he became President, and then 'Operation: Kill Spider-Man' will come into order, following a similar story line like Batman/Superman: Public Enemies.

#6 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I'm already sick of Norman stuff with the avengers.

#7 Edited by sonny1 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Norman Osborn being the head of Hammer gave him all the power he needed. I really hate how they rushed to end dark reign, it had allot of potential but it became all about how Osborn would f@%k everything up. All they managed to do is end the series with allot of cliched nonsense.

#8 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Dark Reign. It sucks how Marvel messed it up for that Heroic Age nonsense and Siege. SMH. I wouldn't mind is they did it again. I also liked with Red Skull was Dell Rusk during Red Zone. I would like to see Marvel move away from "real presidents" stuff they do, with more fictional stuff like D.C.

#9 Posted by abeyance (237 posts) - - Show Bio

President Osborn??? I will rage if that happens. Spiderman is my favorite character and this piece of garbage has gotten away with impregnating Peter's one true love Gwen, purposely making him be responsible for her death, orchestrated the clone saga behind the scenes, possibly killed his daughter (or raising her to be a secret weapon against Peter in years to come) I mean the list goes on and this dude isn't in jail why? I say kill Norman and put Doctor Octopus back on the map or let the Kingpin take over the Dark Avengers.

#10 Posted by JonSmith (3818 posts) - - Show Bio

@abeyance said:

President Osborn??? I will rage if that happens. Spiderman is my favorite character and this piece of garbage has gotten away with impregnating Peter's one true love Gwen, purposely making him be responsible for her death, orchestrated the clone saga behind the scenes, possibly killed his daughter (or raising her to be a secret weapon against Peter in years to come) I mean the list goes on and this dude isn't in jail why? I say kill Norman and put Doctor Octopus back on the map or let the Kingpin take over the Dark Avengers.

I approve this message. Kill Osborn, don't make him president. I like to maintain the illusion that the people of the Marvel U are somewhat intelligent. Allowing Norman back into a position of power? That breaks my suspension of disbelief.

Plus, he's an *******.

#11 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

nope. too much like luthors presidency. he had dark reign, move along.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.