Follow

Norman Osborn

Character » Norman Osborn appears in 2559 issues.

The amoral industrialist Norman Osborn was transformed by an experimental serum into the maniacal Green Goblin, and has endured over the decades as Spider-Man's most dreaded archenemy. Osborn is known for being the killer of Gwen Stacy, the architect of the Clone Saga, and the one-time director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Osborn's Teams

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By saoakden

Durning the end of the Secret Invasion storyline, Norman Osborn, a.k.a. The Green Goblin, became some kind of hero. Durning the Dark Reign, Osborn formed His own: Avengers, X-Men, H.A.M.M.E.R., Thunderbolts, and The Cabal.

These teams are Osborn's messed up version of superhero teams. The Cabal being the Illuminati but evil, Thunderbolts being a hit squad, H.A.M.M.E.R. being S.H.E.I.L.D., The Dark X-Men being some of X-men villains working under Osborn. The Dark Avengers being some of differnet Avengers enemies posing as them, like Daken being Wolverine, Mac Gorgan (who was Venom at the time) being Spidey when he was in the Black Suit, and Osborn being the Iron Patriot, One of Tony's suits with Cap's colors. Eventually, Osborn's Reign came to end durning the Siege storyline.

Now Osborn is back & he's reforming his Dark Avengers & H.A.M.M.E.R.. I've noticed his New Dark Avengers that some members are similar to the original Dark Avengers, and a few different ones.

Similar between both Incarnations

1. Osborn is in charge of both incarnations
    2. Both teams have a Black Suit Spider-Man. First team has Mac Gorgan posing as Spidey while he was Venom. Second team has Ai Apaec being a six-armed Bblack Suit Spider-Man
    3. Both Have a Wolverine. Woverine's son Daken being Wolverine in the first Team. The Gorgan being Wolverine in the second team.
    4. Both have a Hawkeye. Bullseye being Hawkeye in the first team. Second team has Clint Barton's brother being Hawkeye.
    5. Both have a Ms.Marvel. Ms. Marvel's enemy, Moonstone being Ms. Marvel in the first team, Superia being Ms. Marvel in the second.
    6. Both teams have a God on the team. Ares, The God of War, being with the first team, while Thor's clone Ragnarok, The Cloned God of Thunder. being with the second team...... as soon as he's ready that is.
    7. Both have really powerful fighters in both teams. The Sentry/ The Void with the original while Skaar, the son of the Hulk, with the second team.
    8. Both teams are being used for his own goals.

Differences between both Incarnations

1. The first Dark Avengers were praised as heroes, while the second one will likely be hated.
    2. The original team had Sentry/The Void as the secret weapon. Ragnarok will likely be his secret weapon or Skaar being his ace in the hole.
    3. The orignal team was called The Avengers in the comic world but to us are the Dark Avengers. The 2nd incarnation will likely be called the New Dark Avengers like on New Avengers Vol. 2 18.
    4. The second team might have their own Avengers Three in a way. If Osborn retrieves his Iron Patriot Armor, it will cover Cap & Iron Man and once Ragnarok will be covering Thor. Unless he makes his own Super Soldier.

As far as I can tell, Osborn is willing to have someone pose as his arch-enemy in both teams. He must have done this to piss off Spidey.

Hell, it might be kinda interesting, yet stupid, if he had a Secret Dark Avengers. If he does have his own Dark Secret Avengers, then it could spell trouble.

fivestarga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fivestarga

I really loved hating Osborn during the first run. That being said, I'm very excited for this, and look forward to seeing where it goes.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By saoakden

His first Dark Avengers' team was more like clones of certain members. The second team is more different. I like to see how long this new team will last.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.