Follow

Norman Osborn

Character » Norman Osborn appears in 2559 issues.

The amoral industrialist Norman Osborn was transformed by an experimental serum into the maniacal Green Goblin, and has endured over the decades as Spider-Man's most dreaded archenemy. Osborn is known for being the killer of Gwen Stacy, the architect of the Clone Saga, and the one-time director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Osborn's new muscle

ArmoryO_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArmoryO_10

Can anyone help me out on what happened to Norman Osborn? Has he had some sort of upgrade that im not aware of, or is it still in the dark? As far as i know he shouldn't be able to do that to cage.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TDK_1997

Well it looks like that we are going to see what happened to him in the recent issues or future issues of the Avengers and the New Avengers.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-man said he's never seen Osborn use that sort of strength (in that exact scan) so i'm guessing his had some sort of power-up that we will be explained in the next few issues of New Avengers.

ArmoryO_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArmoryO_10

thanks. i just wasnt sure if i missed something that was explained when he got out of the raft

Avatar image for infinityomelette
    InfinityOmelette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InfinityOmelette

@ArmoryO_10:

Considering this whole New Avengers Arc for the past year has been about finding the "Hybrid Super Soldier Serum + Infinity Formula Nazi Varient" I'm guessing He injected himself with the same stuff they injected Mockingbird with to buff her up during Fear Itself.

sonny1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sonny1

He also beat the crap out of vision in Avengers 22 and 23, so I am guessing his strength upgrade is in the 75 - 100 class range.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Hyperlight

@ArmoryO_10 said:

Can anyone help me out on what happened to Norman Osborn? Has he had some sort of upgrade that im not aware of, or is it still in the dark? As far as i know he shouldn't be able to do that to cage.

normas a pimp ya"ll!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.