Norman osborn turned in to pink jello?

#1 Posted by GRIM_DADDY (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Can any body please explain to me what happened to norman osborn after he got his power morphing powers,i know he got over powered and turned in to pink jello...then what happened?

#2 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@GRIM_DADDY: He got eaten by the Hulk.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

... what.

#4 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool story, bro.

#5 Posted by ___________________________ (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

... what.

How can anyone be confused by this logical next step for the character?

Seriously, if anyone wonders why I only stick to Scarlet Spider and Venom, look no further.

#6 Edited by GRIM_DADDY (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he became jello's next big flavor...goblin jigglers ..ha..ha. I just ask , is he back in body or still jello time.

#7 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! Couldn't help but picture Norman as Ditto.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

LMAO

#9 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Samimista said:

LMAO

Just imagine that for the current arc; it's not really Doctor Octopus as Spider-Man but rather Norman using his transformation move.

#10 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Don't give them ideas.

#11 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Maybe I am Dan Slott who's messing with everyone's minds? =O What a twist! Dun dun DUN.~

#12 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Wait, but how did he become a shape shifter anyways?

#13 Edited by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: ....I was inspired by Rob Liefield's artwork. Therefore I decided to let Norman become a shape shifter so he looks like Rob's mess.

#14 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Comic book history wise is what I mean, and mess is a understatement.

#15 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Dunno. I just enjoy joking on threads.

#16 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Who doesn't? I'll be back I just have to slap Tim around some more, he forgot that I don't drink decaf anymore. You know how it is, silly sidekicks.

#17 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Gasp! How could he forget that? D= See Batman! I should be your sidekick. I'd go around saying this;

P.S. Slap him with a belt. Then he'll learn real quickly. Trust me.

#18 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: I couldn't have you as my sidekick, you know the word sidekick is just a nice term we have for our b!tches. and no I personally prefer the good old fashion slap in the face

#19 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: But my female dog is deeeeeeeaaaaaad!

I like how old school you are Batman. Make sure you give him a Falcon Slap for me? He stole my cape. D=

#20 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista:

I punch falcons. Eat it PETA.

#21 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Hipster Batman is underground like his parents. That's just awesome.

#22 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista:

#23 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective:

I r sorry.

#24 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: We really got off topic here.

#25 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Lol! Not unless if Batman is a Ditto too. You never know these days.

#26 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: That would explain the way I disapear, I shape shifts into a shadow!

#27 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@GRIM_DADDY said:

Can any body please explain to me what happened to norman osborn after he got his power morphing powers,i know he got over powered and turned in to pink jello...then what happened?

He had a brain freeze when more avengers started showing up due to body overloading with too many powers. Ended up in a hospital with a coma and currently missing at the moment.

#28 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

LMAO

Just imagine that for the current arc; it's not really Doctor Octopus as Spider-Man but rather Norman using his transformation move.

Okay... If this actually happens. We're all going to blame you for planting the idea in Quesada's head!

You're on notice. We're watching you... (I'm doing that thing where one points at their own eyes and then at the person they're threatening) LOL!

#29 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

LMAO

That's bad, but it's not really any worse then Doc Ock being Spider-Man due to a lame body switch plot device.

#30 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

LMAO

Okay... If this actually happens. We're all going to blame you for planting the idea in Quesada's head!

You're on notice. We're watching you... (I'm doing that thing where one points at their own eyes and then at the person they're threatening) LOL!

Oh snap lol! I should of put on a disclaimer then! xD Maybe I'll get Daniel Way to co-write this too for everyone! xD

#31 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Timandm said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

LMAO

Oh snap lol! I should of put on a disclaimer then! xD Maybe I'll get Daniel Way to co-write this too for everyone! xD

Oh Great... Way tends to write characters that can't freaking die, right? Daken? Deadpool?

That's JUST what we need Norman Osborne as a Spider-Man that can't die.

.. sigh...

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

@Samimista said:

@Timandm said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

LMAO

Oh Great... Way tends to write characters that can't freaking die, right? Daken? Deadpool?

That's JUST what we need Norman Osborne as a Spider-Man that can't die.

.. sigh...

Nah. He'll just be a constantly reforming pink blob.

Oh wait..

#33 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: LOL! Completely forgot about that character. xD

#34 Posted by dboy4dashing (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@GRIM_DADDY: Are you referring to the Ultimate Norman Osborn. At the end of the sinister Six VS the Ultimates and Spider-Man?

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

You need a recap of the series now!

#36 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

You need a recap of the series now!

Lol! Seen that not long ago on here. xD Piccolo's where it's at for me.~

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.