How was Osborn defeated and what happened to him?

#1 Posted by fivestarga (239 posts) - - Show Bio

After this latest run on the New avengers what happened to Ozzy? I know that he was beaten in the end but not sure his conclusion. Feel free to spoil away.

#2 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@fivestarga:

A.I.M/HYDRA outfitted him with a suit called the "Super Adaptoid", to combat the Avengers. The suit works in a similar manner to the powers of the Absorbing Man, that is; the wearer is able to gain the super powers of any being, who's abilities are genetic based.The wearer is not limited to one ability, but the more he/she absorbs, the harder it is to control. Osborn's downfall came when Iron Man realized what they were up against, and told the Avengers (New and Secret) to "touch" him. In doing so, Osborn turned into goo. Yeah, it was lousy ending.

#3 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese said:

Iron Man realized what they were up against, and told the Avengers (New and Secret) to "touch" him. In doing so, Osborn turned into goo.

Lmao, seriously. Lolololo, oh my.

#4 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

@royale_with_cheese said:

Iron Man realized what they were up against, and told the Avengers (New and Secret) to "touch" him. In doing so, Osborn turned into goo.

Lmao, seriously. Lolololo, oh my.

A crap end to an overused character.

How it should have ended.
#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget he turned into a stupid Hulk. >.<

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.