Ending Norman's Reign

#1 Posted by Infamousjoeblack (7 posts) - - Show Bio

So I've been thinking about how Dark Reign will or could end and I think it'd be pretty messed up of Marvel if Spider-Man didn't end Norman Obsorns reign. I mean ya they've fought for years and ya its expected but if you really think about it, Peter deserves it. He seems to be the only hero keeping his cool right now despite all thats been going on and all Normans done to the guy. I'm not sure how this could be played out, I dunno maybe Norman rediscovers that Spider-Man is Peter Parker, which he should know because in my opinion thats how it should be. Then Norman starts messing around in Peter's normal life again. Spidey goes after Norman and Osborn starts going all crazy like he did in Thunderbolts gets into the Goblin suit which you know he's keeping close and goes after Spidey only to be exposed in public or on television. It would just seem wrong if Spidey didn't have a major role in Osborns downfall. I mean I felt pretty cheated way back in Pulse #5 when Luke Cage was the one who stopped Norman and Spidey was more or less on the sidelines. But Marvel claims they have it all figured out so we'll see where this goes. But what do you all think?
#2 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's going to mess up and go insane.

#3 Posted by Infamousjoeblack (7 posts) - - Show Bio
Well ya they've been building towards that since that Secret Invasion: Dark Reign one shot. I'm just hoping that when he does its because of or involves Peter. The guy really needs a victory
#4 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Infamousjoeblack said:
" Well ya they've been building towards that since that Secret Invasion: Dark Reign one shot. I'm just hoping that when he does its because of or involves Peter. The guy really needs a victory "
I was just stating the obvious :)
#5 Posted by Toxin45 (311 posts) - - Show Bio

but in my ending of Dark reign would be Eddie Brock and Mac Gargan knowing who Spider-Man is and they both have the same Venom symbiote with Anti-Venom for Brock and Scorpion with Gargan during the other where they both got an upgrade including Norman Osborn Spider-Man Hobgoblin Carnag e and Toxin where carnage hobgoblin and Toxin returns

#6 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.