Follow

Norman Osborn

Character » Norman Osborn appears in 2559 issues.

The amoral industrialist Norman Osborn was transformed by an experimental serum into the maniacal Green Goblin, and has endured over the decades as Spider-Man's most dreaded archenemy. Osborn is known for being the killer of Gwen Stacy, the architect of the Clone Saga, and the one-time director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Amazing Spiderman Thoughts- Norman Osbourne

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SexualLobster

Not about the first movie itself, but about a sequel.

Does anyone think that we might see the 'Ultimate' incarnation of Green Goblin if he appears in this franchise? I mean the Raimi films already used him, so I think they'll try to make him as different as possible if he appears in them. And he kind of has to, because Norman is very important to Spiderman's story.

Or possibly Iron Patriot? I have no idea how factual this is, but I've heard that 'Avengers' sequels may be more 'New Avengers'-y. So could Oscorp Steal from Stark Industries in one of these sequels?

Any thoughts you can share about my ideas, or your own about the movie itself/sequels would be awesome. I just like talking/thinking about this movie.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

I would be cool with that. Ult Goblin was pretty cool and Ult Norman had a lot more going for him than the classic Norman.

Iron Patriot? Goodness no.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SexualLobster

@Decoy Elite said:

I would be cool with that. Ult Goblin was pretty cool and Ult Norman had a lot more going for him than the classic Norman.

Iron Patriot? Goodness no.

I don't think it's probable, but I think it could be interesting.. sorta.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

@SexualLobster said:

Or possibly Iron Patriot?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

I really don't like Ultimate Gobby, but he's the only version that could really work on screen and live up to the comics.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SexualLobster

@InnerVenom123 said:

I really don't like Ultimate Gobby, but he's the only version that could really work on screen and live up to the comics.

That's what I was thinking. Plus, making the Green Goblin costume isn't exactly 'practical', and the one from the first movie just isn't him. So Ultimate seems to make the most sense.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SexualLobster

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SexualLobster said:

Aha, I'm not exactly hoping for it. But with the possibilities of 'New Avengers' movies/sequels to Avengers, it could make sense + easy story + easily explaining how Spidey could meet Tony/Avengers etc. Not probable, but possible.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

@SexualLobster said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SexualLobster said:

Aha, I'm not exactly hoping for it. But with the possibilities of 'New Avengers' movies/sequels to Avengers, it could make sense + easy story + easily explaining how Spidey could meet Tony/Avengers etc. Not probable, but possible.

Iron Patriot is just.. stupid.. Even more stupid when we consider this is supposed to be the guy who used to be the freaking green goblin. I hated it in the comics, and I'd probably hate it more in the film, and people would just call him "Iron Man with the american flag on him".

Avatar image for death_certificate
    Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Death Certificate

I rather go with this.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SexualLobster

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SexualLobster said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SexualLobster said:

Iron Patriot is just.. stupid.. Even more stupid when we consider this is supposed to be the guy who used to be the freaking green goblin. I hated it in the comics, and I'd probably hate it more in the film, and people would just call him "Iron Man with the american flag on him".

Agreed. Norman had his 'spotlight' with that, I really wish he'd go back to being a Spidey guy.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

@SexualLobster said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SexualLobster said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@SexualLobster said:

Agreed. Norman had his 'spotlight' with that, I really wish he'd go back to being a Spidey guy.

It never should of happened, imo.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SexualLobster

@Death Certificate said:

I rather go with this.

Thats pretty badass.

Still, it doesn't seem all that practical for a 'realistic' kind of thing. With the hat and costume and stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.