Norm Breyfogle is finally drawing Batman again, kinda

#1 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the listed artist on Batman Beyond Unlimited which starts in February.

I have missed his work on Batman since Alan Grant was "let go" from DC and Norm pretty much went with him.

This guy drew an amazing Batman in the 90s. I was hoping after his work on DC Retro 90s: Batman that he would be coming back to DC. Looks like Batman Beyond Unlimited is it.

Cannot wait until February.

#2 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

The first issue of monthly print collection (of the already available digital chapters) starts February 28th. For anyone who hasn't seen Breyfogle illustrating Batman, you are in for a treat. I think that Breyfogle style fits the future version of Batman better than Batman Classic. That is saying a lot because he drew an amazing Batman in the 90s.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

I love 90's style Batman, hopefully he will do justice to BBU. I haven't always been the biggest fan of past art for it.

#4 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Preview of the Batman Beyond chapter at CBR. Looks great!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.