The Stray Bullets: Open the Goddamn Box; The Old Silo; Mister X: Yacht on the Styx; The Last Hit; Fracture; The Albanian; Kane: The Card Player; Blood on My Hands; Trustworthy; The New Me; Lady's Choice; Criminal: 21st Century Noir; The Bad Night; wiki last edited by DonFelipe on 05/13/13 12:23AM
View full history
The biggest names in comics crime fiction assemble for an anthology of original tales of murder and deceit, presented in glorious black-and-white!
Comics luminaries Brian Azzarello (100 Bullets), Ed Brubaker (Criminal, Sleeper), David Lapham (Stray Bullets), Rick Geary (A Treasury of Victorian Murder), Chris Offutt (HBO's True Blood), and Paul Grist (Kane) show why they're masters of the genre, while newer talents like Jeff Lemire (Essex County), M. K. Perker (Cairo, Air), and Alex de Campi (Smoke) reveal their surprising dark sides. Aided and abetted by some of the most gifted slatherers of thick, black India ink in the field, such as Sean Phillips (Criminal), Eduardo Barreto (Cobb), Dean Motter (Mister X), and more, this gang is headed straight for the bad parts of town, and you're invited along for the ride!
- Stray Bullets: Open the Goddamn Box (Lapham)
- The Old Silo (Lemire)
- Mister X: Yacht on the Styx (Motter)
- The Last Hit (Offutt/Kano/Gaudiano)
- Fracture (De Campi/Petrus)
- The Albanian (Perker)
- Kane: The Card Player (Grist)
- Blood on My Hands (Geary)
- Trustworthy (A short story by Ken Lizzi; with illustrations by Joëlle Jones)
- The New Me (G.D. Phillips/Barreto)
- Lady's Choice (Fillbach Brothers)
- Criminal: 21st Century Noir (A "Criminal" emission by Brubaker/S. Phillips)
- The Bad Night (Azzarello/Bá/Moon)
- Creator Bios
Note: All comics and short stories are in black-and-white.