Follow

Noh-Varr

Character » Noh-Varr appears in 510 issues.

Noh-Varr was the youngest member of a Kree diplomatic team that was blown out of the sky after reaching Earth. Noh-Varr was the only one who survived. He then vowed vengeance on all mankind but was later tasked with protecting them in the name of the Kree, becoming Captain Marvel and later the Protector. After being forced out of the Avengers, he would then become a part of the Young Avengers.

Will Noh-Varr become Captain Marvel?

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The Enigma

After Secret Invasion will Marvel Boy becoem Captain Marvel?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

The Enigma says:

"Alpha says:
    "How many are there? I know Phyla-Vell(the original CM's daughter) is Quasar now and no longer goes by Captain Marvel but what happen to her brother Genis-Vell? The latest is a Skrull who I think will be dead after the Secret Invasion. "
    In the "Young Avengers Presents" wich featured Hulkling. Hulkling said something along the lines of "that was the last time I saw him alive", in reference to Mar-Vell. "

Was he taking about Genis?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

How many are there? I know Phyla-Vell(the original CM's daughter) is Quasar now and no longer goes by Captain Marvel but what happen to her brother Genis-Vell? The latest is a Skrull who I think will be dead after the Secret Invasion.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Enigma

Alpha says:

"How many are there? I know Phyla-Vell(the original CM's daughter) is Quasar now and no longer goes by Captain Marvel but what happen to her brother Genis-Vell? The latest is a Skrull who I think will be dead after the Secret Invasion. "

In the "Young Avengers Presents" wich featured Hulkling. Hulkling said something along the lines of "that was the last time I saw him alive", in reference to Mar-Vell.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Enigma

Alpha says:

"The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    In the "Young Avengers Presents" wich featured Hulkling. Hulkling said something along the lines of "that was the last time I saw him alive", in reference to Mar-Vell. "
    Was he taking about Genis? "

No it was in reference to his dad, Mar-Vell. I think Genis-Vell died in thunderbolts.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

The Enigma says:

"Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    No it was in reference to his dad, Mar-Vell. I think Genis-Vell died in thunderbolts."

S other than the Skrull, there are no other children of the original trying to feel their father's shoes? Who is this Noh-Varr?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

The Enigma says:

"Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    No it was in reference to his dad, Mar-Vell. I think Genis-Vell died in thunderbolts."
    S other than the Skrull, there are no other children of the original trying to feel their father's shoes? Who is this Noh-Varr? "
    Marvel-Boy. He was most recently featured in "New Avengers: Illuminati" and in "Young Avengers and Runaways: Civil War". "

I remember. Is he related to CM? Why would he become the new CM?

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Enigma

Alpha says:

"The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    S other than the Skrull, there are no other children of the original trying to feel their father's shoes? Who is this Noh-Varr? "

Marvel-Boy. He was most recently featured in "New Avengers: Illuminati" and in "Young Avengers and Runaways: Civil War".

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

The Enigma says:

"Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    Marvel-Boy. He was most recently featured in "New Avengers: Illuminati" and in "Young Avengers and Runaways: Civil War". "
    I remember. Is he related to CM? Why would he become the new CM?"
    He's Kree."

Gotcha! I just read up on him and he would make a good replacment but he would need the Nega-Bands.

Are you well versed as far as Captain Marvell and his bands? If so, you thin kthey are more powerful than the Quantum-Bands that Quasar onced wore?

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Enigma

Alpha says:

"The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:

He's Kree.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Enigma

Alpha says:

"The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    He's Kree."
    Gotcha! I just read up on him and he would make a good replacment but he would need the Nega-Bands. Are you well versed as far as Captain Marvell and his bands? If so, you thin kthey are more powerful than the Quantum-Bands that Quasar onced wore? "

Sorry, I'm not sure. Doesn't Stark possess the Nega-bands?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius

The Enigma says:

"Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    He's Kree."
    Gotcha! I just read up on him and he would make a good replacment but he would need the Nega-Bands. Are you well versed as far as Captain Marvell and his bands? If so, you thin kthey are more powerful than the Quantum-Bands that Quasar onced wore? "
    Sorry, I'm not sure. Doesn't Stark possess the Nega-bands?"

He does now. He had them dug up for Ms. Marvel.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
    Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Enigma says:

"After Secret Invasion will Marvel Boy becoem Captain Marvel?"

Looks damn like, it either him or Quasar

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    He's Kree."

He does now. He had them dug up for Ms. Marvel. "

Don't forget the quantum bands

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    He's Kree."
    Don't forget the quantum bands"

The new Quasar (Captain Marvell's daughter) has them. The old Quasar is dead.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    He's Kree."

The new Quasar (Captain Marvell's daughter) has them. The old Quasar is dead."

i know that but whats your point?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Alpha says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    "The Enigma says:
    "Alpha says:
    He's Kree."
    The new Quasar (Captain Marvell's daughter) has them. The old Quasar is dead."
    i know that but whats your point?"

You said "don't forget the Quantum-Bands" and it would be "either him or Quasar". If your talking about the girl, she tried her hand at being Captain Marvel already and moved on to be Quasar, don't see them back-tracking.

What's was your point about not forgetting the Quantum-bands?

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahh, but theres still Genis-Vell

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"ahh, but theres still Genis-Vell "

Killed by Baron Zemo, I was told.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he was in Marvel: The End and that was at the end of 2007 so he was killed between 2007-2008?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hadrelius

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"he was in Marvel: The End and that was at the end of 2007 so he was killed between 2007-2008?"
    Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Enigma says:

"he was in Marvel: The End and that was at the end of 2007 so he was killed between 2007-2008?"

Marvel: The End is set in an alternate reality. Genis-Vell died to save all space and time."

Its not an alternate reality, the effects of "The End" made Thanos look like he is now, its canon and marvel approved.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Enigma says:

"The Enigma says:
    Marvel: The End is set in an alternate reality. Genis-Vell died to save all space and time."
    Its not an alternate reality, the effects of "The End" made Thanos look like he is now, its canon and marvel approved."

How can it be canon if it is set in the future of what could happen given current (2007 current) Marvel continuity?"

Because Thanos and Doom had the encounter with that Pharaoh guy who portet everyone on earth to his dimension (he was Omnipresent)

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
    Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Regardless of what you all are babbling about.Noh-Varr is the sh!t.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Enigma

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

Marvel: The End is set in an alternate reality. Genis-Vell died to save all space and time.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"The Enigma says:
    "The Enigma says:
    Its not an alternate reality, the effects of "The End" made Thanos look like he is now, its canon and marvel approved."

How can it be canon if it is set in the future of what could happen given current (2007 current) Marvel continuity?"

Because Thanos and Doom had the encounter with that Pharaoh guy who portet everyone on earth to his dimension (he was Omnipresent)"

http://www.comicvine.com/akhenaten/44289/

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Enigma

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"The Enigma says:

How can it be canon if it is set in the future of what could happen given current (2007 current) Marvel continuity?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hadrelius

The Enigma says:

"He has occured in no other book but "Marvel: The End". "The end" series are basically just extended "What Ifs" as they only show a potential outcome to the continuity at the time. By your reasoning you would say that Franklin and Valeria richards will die (FF: The End), and that Banshee will come back only to be killed by a Warshrull (X-Men: The End Book Two)."

I believe this to be true.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Enigma

He has occured in no other book but "Marvel: The End". "The end" series are basically just extended "What Ifs" as they only show a potential outcome to the continuity at the time.

By your reasoning you would say that Franklin and Valeria richards will die (FF: The End), and that Banshee will come back only to be killed by a Warshrull (X-Men: The End Book Two).

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Enigma says:

"He has occured in no other book but "Marvel: The End". "The end" series are basically just extended "What Ifs" as they only show a potential outcome to the continuity at the time.By your reasoning you would say that Franklin and Valeria richards will die (FF: The End), and that Banshee will come back only to be killed by a Warshrull (X-Men: The End Book Two)."

Those things are not connected to the main story "Marvel: the end"

http://www.comicvine.com/comic/marvel-the-end/18641/

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By John Valentine

It looks likely!

King Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King Goku

If Genis & Marv are dead..I don't see any reason for him to continue being Marvel BOY.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.