Follow

Noh-Varr

Character » Noh-Varr appears in 510 issues.

Noh-Varr was the youngest member of a Kree diplomatic team that was blown out of the sky after reaching Earth. Noh-Varr was the only one who survived. He then vowed vengeance on all mankind but was later tasked with protecting them in the name of the Kree, becoming Captain Marvel and later the Protector. After being forced out of the Avengers, he would then become a part of the Young Avengers.

Powers Question

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

I'm trying to completely the Power List for Noh-Varr but had a couple of questions.

1. His explosive thumb nail.

Right now I have it listed at Claws, but should it also be Blast Power cause it explodes?

2. White Running

Should it count as Beserker Strength?

3. The Nanotech in his Saliva

Count as Implants?

Thanks.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The thumbnail would give him claws (because they are long and sharp and he can cut people with them) and blast power (because they explode). Possibly controlled bone growth too since he has complete control over how long he wants them to be though I don't think nails are bones. And the nanotech in his saliva counts as an implant. Don't know about the White Running. I don't think it's berserker strength though. There's no evidence of him getting stronger in that mode, he just does exactly what he needs to do. There may not be a power on the list that accurately describes it so it should be explained on the page.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian
    Buckshot said:
    "The thumbnail would give him claws (because they are long and sharp and he can cut people with them) and blast power (because they explode). Possibly controlled bone growth too since he has complete control over how long he wants them to be though I don't think nails are bones. And the nanotech in his saliva counts as an implant. Don't know about the White Running. I don't think it's berserker strength though. There's no evidence of him getting stronger in that mode, he just does exactly what he needs to do. There may not be a power on the list that accurately describes it so it should be explained on the page.
    "
    I was thinking the same thing about the Controlled Bone Growth, but wasn't sure about that cause I don't think a nail is a bone. I think you might be right about the White Running though. Thanks Buck.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian

I got a new one.

Flight: Not sure about this one. He has only shown in his latest appearance and it was from some boots he got from the Cube. I think I should probably wait and see if he still has the boots in a later appearance though before its add. Am I right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.