I tottaly dig Noh-varr New costume

• 70 results
#51 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

<-------thinks that Vance did the safe bet

#52 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have faith in Bendis anymore? I mean after Civil War does he really need to be writing half of Marvel's books?

#53 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Does anyone have faith in Bendis anymore? I mean after Civil War does he really need to be writing half of Marvel's books? "
Not when almost every other writer could do better.
#54 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

delays aside I would love to have JMS writing most of the MU with Brubaker occupying the work of all the street level ones. Fraction, Aaron, Hickman, DnA and Kelly are also invited to play but only them

#55 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't drawn well. 

the eyes should be normal in size. 

needs improvement
#56 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

The artist that did this as far as I've seen only does good work on Spider-Man.His other stuff makes me cry blood.

#57 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda like it pays homage to Mar-Vell IMO
#58 Posted by The Incredible Huck (156 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont mind it, I think the eyes on his mask look goofy though. They should take the mask off and then I think it would look pretty cool, his white hair would go well with the rest of the getup. I like the red glow. Imo it is a step up from his biker shorts.
#59 Posted by Illuminarch (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" Reminds me of Space Ghost.. "

This.

Anyway, who drew this? How'd he go from looking anorexic to squat and chunky? I guess nobody told him that horizontal stripes make you look fat.
#60 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Green costume was better. Original characterization was better too. I will say though, the annual was the first time in a long time (since maybe his time in prison) that I didn't feel like he was being written as someone entirely different than what he started as.

#61 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7891 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't say im that keen on it though under diffrent artists who knows.

#62 Posted by marvelboy117 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i really dont like it it would look better withouth the mask i really like the old look. they should have gave him a variation of the old Cap. Marvels look
#63 Posted by Battalion (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks sorta like Space Ghost mixed with Deadpool

#64 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

i  love space ghost works for me haha
#65 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" I'm glad he wasn't given the original Mar-Vell costume. He is his own character and should have his own look. That and it doesn't fit him very well.

No thank you
"
What issue is that from? Illuminati?
#66 Posted by War Killer (20337 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's just the art that makes it look bad here... 

Looks great to me in this image, I like it.
#67 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: Yes
#68 Posted by Smokescreen. (89 posts) - - Show Bio

The costume looks good, I like the design of it.

#69 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4844 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it but i liked his Old costume better... i dunno... this look is a played out look... his old one might have been goofy but it was Unique...IMO

#70 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it resembles Omega sentinal.(color scheme,general design,chest lights) 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.