Follow

Noh-Varr

Character » Noh-Varr appears in 509 issues.

Noh-Varr was the youngest member of a Kree diplomatic team that was blown out of the sky after reaching Earth. Noh-Varr was the only one who survived. He then vowed vengeance on all mankind but was later tasked with protecting them in the name of the Kree, becoming Captain Marvel and later the Protector. After being forced out of the Avengers, he would then become a part of the Young Avengers.

How is he so popular?

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lokheit

I mean, the character is cool, but how is someone with just 115 appearences ranked #2 on the comicvine powerank that is mostly based on 90% fanboysim 10% logic?  (at least if you look the rankings thats the conclusion you get) 

Really I didn't know he was popular enough to be voted the second best being on comics by fans.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

Well, how does the power rank work? Plus there are different types of popularity. Its function here appears limited. I thought initially you would have meant his use within stories, rather than power so...

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrimeDirective

@Lokheit said:

I mean, the character is cool, but how is someone with just 115 appearences ranked #2 on the comicvine powerank that is mostly based on 90% fanboysim 10% logic? (at least if you look the rankings thats the conclusion you get) Really I didn't know he was popular enough to be voted the second best being on comics by fans.

I know this is two years old, but I should mention that Noh-Varr one-shot the Sentry in the face. People were making claims that Sentry was on par with Superman. Regardless if that's true or not, for a powerhouse in Superman's league to get one-shotted like that means serious power.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
    Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Baberaham_Lincoln

@Lokheit: Noh Varr has beautiful hair

Nickolas086

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.