What does he think about his role in Civil War?

#1 Posted by fishinsoup (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not read many of this character but it interests me how he reacts to his role in civil war? He killed more than half thousand peoples and most of them children so there must be some kind of regret.

#2 Posted by Shanana (52918 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubtful, didn't someone kill him?

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

He's alive.

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

He was left battered to a pulp at the end of the Penance: Relentless mini series.  Robbie recited a registered of everyone who had died in Stamford, and for each name he recalled he smacked Nitro with a wrench.  He then stuck the battered remains in the Penance suit, which had all those spikes sticking in him.  So yeah... he's alive.  And as this is Marvel he'll no doubt make a miraculous recovery.  But for the time being... he's pâté.

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Nirtro is a remorseless killer, much like Sabretooth. There are no regrets, except maybe that he didn't manage to kill all of the New Warriors.

#6 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope someone catches him

#7 Posted by Shanana (52918 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL i miss the Civil War Arc.

Maybe Osborn will call upon Nitro lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.