Will We See Rebooted Ninjak?

#1 Edited by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm new to comics, so I stick to Marvel and DC for the most part. However, I heard Valiant is great, and after reading the rebooted X-O Manowar (1-7), I really like Ninjak! I'm reading his old 90's series right now, and I like that as well. But with the rest of Valiant being rebooted, why haven't we seen Ninjak rebooted? Has Valiant said something specific? I know they're rereleasing the previous Ninjak series, but are they doing anything with him after the Manowar team-up?

#2 Edited by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I just found this old article, where Valiant certainly hints at a future Ninjak reboot series. It was by Newsarama, just search, "Ninjak Returns With New Look, Teases New Series." They said another series would come out before it (probably Shadowman) so hopefully Ninjak's new series will be announced soon!

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32722 posts) - - Show Bio
@gotwillpower @gotwillpower yea the executive editor said there will be a new series coming soon and Id bet its Ninjak
#4 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Sweet!

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I still haven't read the whole X-O Manowar but from what I have seen Ninjak looks awesome and I will try out his book.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32722 posts) - - Show Bio

@gotwillpower: he really does deserve his own book

#7 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Yeah, X-O Manowar is what made me interested in him. Especially, I like his new character design. The mask is easier to look at than it was in 1993.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32722 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: How far have you read?

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@TDK_1997: How far have you read?

Issue 5 but I have seen scans and I like him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.