Which Marvel Comics characters can defeat Nimrod?

#1 Edited by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio

Don´t give obvious answers please.  

An obvious character would be the Silver Surfer.

#2 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:  

Hulk
Beta Ray Bill
Thor 

they obvious choices?
#4 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: Keep going.    = D

Hulk? Sure about that one?
#5 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Caligula: Keep going.    = D  Hulk? Sure about that one? "
no not sure about hulk, just tossing out names that might be able too.

Dr.Doom
Juggernaut
Black Bolt
Dr.Strange
Mephisto 
Bullseye (with the right weapon, possibly)
Lady Sif
#6 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: Possible. 

Keep in mind that Nimrod can reverse an opponent´s gravimetric polarity to send that opponent into outer space or Nimrod can apply ultrapower sonic beams to attack that opponent.
#7 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Caligula: Possible.    Keep in mind that Nimrod can reverse an opponent´s gravimetric polarity to send that opponent into outer space or Nimrod can apply ultrapower sonic beams to attack that opponent. "
Hulk has fought worse than gravity.
#8 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Caligula: Possible.    Keep in mind that Nimrod can reverse an opponent´s gravimetric polarity to send that opponent into outer space or Nimrod can apply ultrapower sonic beams to attack that opponent. "
Hulk has fought worse than gravity. "
What wouldHulke do if he were sent into outer space?

#9 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Edamame said:

"
force himself back by shear anger and power. i believe Hulk can fight gravity. hence why he can leap so far. that is defying gravity in itself. but that's my opinion and im a broken fool. so i don't know what my opinion is worth.
#10 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Edamame said:

"
force himself back by shear anger and power. i believe Hulk can fight gravity. hence why he can leap so far. that is defying gravity in itself. but that's my opinion and im a broken fool. so i don't know what my opinion is worth. "
LOL No need to insult yourself.  = D 

It is a good point and might work, but I doubt it.  

What do you think about the ultra sonic beams? 

Any other characters?
#11 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: as for the beams i don't think they are a problem.

Hulk busting an asteroid 2x the size of earth with his body, after being propelled into space

Hulk, holding a planet together, to keep it from splitting in half

Hulk lifting a 150 billion ton mountain

Hulk having his flesh melted off his bones

hulk regenerates in under a minute after above panels

hulk the sound off of hulks punch destroys the rocky mountains

the Hulk survives Havoks full power

the hulk surviving Johnny going super-nova

hulk tanks fin fang fooms, magical dragon fire

Hulk is immune to even selene's mind control
#12 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: Fin Fang Foom's fire is not magical . And Hulk isn't immune to mind control . Jean ( as a Marvel Girl ) managed to force Hulk revert to Banner on couple of occasions . And what do those scans prove - Edamame was talking about ultra-high sonic beams to the head , your scans do not provide evidence that it wouldn't hurt Hulk .
#13 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @Caligula: Fin Fang Foom's fire is not magical . And Hulk isn't immune to mind control . Jean ( as a Marvel Girl ) managed to force Hulk revert to Banner on couple of occasions . And what do those scans prove - Edamame was talking about ultra-high sonic beams to the head , your scans do not provide evidence that it wouldn't hurt Hulk . "

okay, Jean being able to revert him is just poor writing. because he has resisted Selene's and Comet Man's mind control. and I can provide scans proving he can. Also if he can take Johnny Storm's supernova, Havoks best shot, and can regenerate in seconds, im sure some loud noise in his ears won't bother him too much, might piss him off more, and make the fight easier. also i said in when asked that i was not 100% positive that hulk could beat him so i don't know why you are trolling me
#14 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: You do not tell me what to do , especially in such a rude manner . That is not PIS , how do you think Jean would be able to seperate Hulk from Banner during Onslaught saga if he was immune to mind control ? Those scans don't prove he can withstand ultra-high sonic beams to the head . You do know that even Hunter/Prey Doomsday was hurt so bad by an ultra-cannon that his body defense forced his bone extensions to protect his ears ? And I think I don't need to tell you what Hunter/Prey Doomsday is capable of .
#15 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Caligula: You do not tell me what do , especially in such a rude manner . That is not PIS , how do you think Jean would be able to seperate Hulk from Banner during Onslaught saga if he was immune to mind control ? Those scans don't prove he can withstand ultra-high sonic beams to the head . You do know that even Hunter/Prey Doomsday was hurt so bad by an ultra-cannon that his body defense forced his bone extensions to protect his ears ? And I think I don't need to tell you what Hunter/Prey Doomsday is capable of . "
what is your point? you came in here attacking me over my opinion, which i clearly stated as opinion. and like i already said, when Edamame asked if i was sure about hulk i said no. so obviously your reading skills have failed you. and still you have said nothing to convince me that Hulk could not take those beams, he has taken worse and survived. and i know you are a troll. so i'm done talking with you, don't bother responding, wait on second thought do respond so i can have the pleasure of deleting it. :D
#16 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: Nice . Ignoring everything I said and calling me a troll because you know you are wrong and you can't prove your point - you must be proud of yourself in that case .
#17 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Hulk only has strong telepathic resistance. Not immunity.  

I guess the gravimetric polarity reversing won´t help Nimrod defeat Hulk.

#18 Posted by karrob (4280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" Yeah. Hulk only has strong telepathic resistance. Not immunity.    I guess the gravimetric polarity reversing won´t help Nimrod defeat Hulk. "
Cosign
#19 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
" @Edamame said:
" Yeah. Hulk only has strong telepathic resistance. Not immunity.    I guess the gravimetric polarity reversing won´t help Nimrod defeat Hulk. "
Cosign "
Yep. Any thoughts on this thread?
#20 Posted by karrob (4280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @karrob said:
" @Edamame said:
Cosign "
Yep. Any thoughts on this thread? "
I think Hulk would stand a good chance. He can be a real wild card but I admit that I am not that familiar with Nimrod.
#21 Posted by Wurm (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Lets not forget Hulk surviving Blackbolt opening his yap.  I don't know for sure it that is extreme sonics or not, but I doubt Nimrod can muster that kind of power.
#22 Posted by Edamame (28287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wurm said:
" @Edamame: Lets not forget Hulk surviving Blackbolt opening his yap.  I don't know for sure it that is extreme sonics or not, but I doubt Nimrod can muster that kind of power. "
I don't think that those attacks from Black Bolt were ultra sonic attacks that specifically attack the person's brain.
#23 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

nimrod has a weakness for elemental attacks ...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.