haydenclaireheroes's Nightwing #5 - 'Til Death Do Us Part review

Nightwing should watch his back

This is my video review for Nightwing issue 5. This issue is about Nightwing going against a demon becasue of his friend Jimmy.

Other reviews for Nightwing #5 - 'Til Death Do Us Part

What the hell did I just read? 0

So we start in New Orleans with a crazy voodoo chick summoning a giant demon and... wait, this is Nightwing right? Did I pick up Justice League Dark by mistake? No, ... this is Nightwing. Huh, well... this is unexpected. So Dick recaps the story so far in narration. We are then introduced to Jimmy, a Clown who is really nervous about being in New Orleans. There's still a lot of Romantic tension between Dick and Raya following Barbara's visit last issue. That Night, the Demon abducts Jimmy and Di...