haydenclaireheroes's Nightwing #24 - Buyer's Remorse review

Not A Forever Evil Tie In

Here is my video review for Nightwing issue 24. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Edited by Nightwing_Beyond

Great review Comic Uno! I've been a fan since you and Sirkshow24/7 began reviewing Young Justice episodes:) I notice you said in your review that you think the Nightwing book will be catching up to Forever Evil with the December issue. That isn't the case sadly. The next arc in Nightwing will be the last arc before the ramifications of Forever Evil are put into effect.

I 100% agree with you about the Prankster. I thought he was lame and his motivations were so generic...

Posted by haydenclaireheroes