haydenclaireheroes's Nightwing #21 - Co$t of Living review

Prankster and Nightwing Team Up

Here is my video review for Nightwing issue 21. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Nightwing #21 - Co$t of Living

Fun read 0

I loved this issue the art was amazing and the story telling and pace was also really fun. I like how independent nightwing feels right now, the villain i think is a pretty decent villain a good person to balance off of nightwing. Overall i think it was a great read and really made you curious about the next few comics!...

Nightwing #21 Rating 0