sleepbutnodream15's Nightwing #19 - Second City review

Chicago!

Being from Illinois, I was really excited to hear that Nightwing was operating outside of Chicago! We really never had any superheroes coming from our city in either of the two big comic companies.

Anyway, I think this book was pretty good. I feel like Higgins is setting up something great; that Nightwing is gonna establish himself as his own hero. I'm also really hoping that Nightwing gets a good supporting cast and rogues gallery.Another thing I'm really happy about is Brett Booth's art. His art on Teen Titans sucked, but he really showed up for this. I think he's just better at drawing adults.

If you like Chicago, the idea of Nightwing establishing his own legacy, and Brett Booth's art; get this issue.