Very Long Week

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Raw_Material

Hey wat's up Viners and new followers, sorry I've been some what inactive for the last couple days - about a week. I've been out surfing and making myself look like a dried-out lobster, but now I'm back and ready to catch up with the weeks worth of stuff I've missed on Comic Vine, as well as catch up on the reviews I'm suppose to do by tomorrow. I'm happy that these last 2 weeks weren't my two weeks of comics cause the weather was nice here in Hawaii and the waves are up which made it all that much better surfing and cruising with my friends. However, the last 2 weeks of the month are usually my "comic week" due to the fact that all the DC and Marvel titles I keep up with are all released in the 2nd half of the month, so I'll be most active within these last couple weeks of February trying to pace myself and catch up on the reviews I've missed from the last couple weeks. Thanks again for all those that recommend my reviews and follow, as well.

New Profile Picture: Casey Jones from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Reviews

New Blogs

New Lists

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.