starkiller809's Nightwing #10 - The Tomorrow People review

Review: Nightwing #10

THE GOOD:
There are two artist on this book but it's not that noticeable. I really like seeing how Dick Grayson moves and in this issue we get to see him jump from a window and I think that it really cool to see him being acrobatic. I also really like the expressions in this issue as well. The story is amazing. Kyle Higgins is putting Nightwing into a new direction and I think that it's the right one. We get to see Dick trying to bring some hope into Gotham as well as figure out what is going on with him being framed for murder. I think that Dick Grayson is a much different character then Batman and I think that this issue shows that a lot. I really like it the way Dick Grayson is really trying to make the city a better place without Bruce and I think that it's an important thing to him.

THE BAD:
I wish that we could have gotten a break from huge secretive groups in Gotham. We just had a huge one and now Nightwing has found something as well. While I'm sure that they will be different, I wish that Nightwing could have done something a little different before we got to him.

THE VERDICT: 4.5/5 (Amazing)
Nightwing has gotten much better after the Night of Owls crossover. I think that Kyle Higgins was smart to take the series is a new direction and it's really working for me. I really hope that we get some more awesome Nightwing stories because they put him in Batman situations, but he is a different character entirely so he deals with them differently and it's very interesting. I highly recommend this book.