cavemold's Nightwing #10 - The Tomorrow People review

The future of Gotham!

The Good: Off the bat we digg in deeper into Gotham history. The republic of tomorrow suits are pretty cool and their leader Paragon has my attention! This issue also really develops the idea of dick wanting a new symbol of hope for Gotham and how about a new love interest ?! The art top to bottom was awesome for me . Who is this shady detective Nile ? Dick has found him self in some hot water!! Also I love the nest sort like his own batcave. Very cool. The bad : I wanted a little more orign on this new charcter Paragon but Im hopping that's what issue 11 will be about ! Judgment : pick it up as Nightwing enters a new era of his life 5/5