guardiandevil801's Nightwing #1 - Welcome to Gotham review

Nightwing Returns!!!!!!!

I was happy when I heard Dick Grayson was back as Nightwing and when the comic came out i found out it was great. I like his new costume and how comic tells how he feels too. In the issue he goes back to the circus and fights a new enemy. The villian is quite interesting and I wonder why does he believe Dick is a murder. I feel better now that Dick is back and shows he true self and i feel better now that we have only one Batman and Dick is back as the identity he made himself. Overall, I'm giving it a 4/5 because he's back to his self, faces a new foe and is ready to fight what comes his way.

Crazy Vigilante