Follow

Nightstar

Character » Nightstar appears in 30 issues.

Nightstar is the daughter of Dick Grayson (Robin and Nightwing) and Koriand'r (Starfire) from the Kingdom Come alternate universe (Earth-22).

Future Teen Titans Series?

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

I find the character of Nightstar, daughter of Starfire and Nightwing, to be quite a cool character.  Would you guys like to see a series focusing on the future teen titans with Nightstar as one of the main characters?  This would be the distant future rather than FAR into the future like Legion of Superheroes.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nightwing91
    @Sinestro2828: Well far into the future like legion wouldn't work, I mean in the relative future say 20-25 years I could see it, but i dont think they'll introduce hrt into the main DCU, because it'd sour stuff with Barbara Gordon. And I doubt you'd see a titan Kingdom come series either, as they have a broader use of characters from that multiple Earth and the only character from KC thats been used since is basically that Earth's superman over in JSA.

The closest you'll probably ever see her is, is a dream of Dick or Kory.
    nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By nyx

I keep hoping Nightstar will appear in the 'Batman Beyond' series.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Sinestro2828 said:
    I find the character of Nightstar, daughter of Starfire and Nightwing, to be quite a cool character.  Would you guys like to see a series focusing on the future teen titans with Nightstar as one of the main characters?  This would be the distant future rather than FAR into the future like Legion of Superheroes.
    i doubt it. she's from Kingdom come which is froman alternate future. its pretty much a know fact that earth-12 is reminiscent of what the DCU will be like in the future and Dick and Starfire never had a kid there. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.