Follow

Nightrunner

Character » Nightrunner appears in 34 issues.

Nightrunner is a well trained athlete in parkour from the Clichy-sous-Bois of Paris. He was recruited by Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson to be France's representative of Batman Incorporated.

Nightrunner Gone?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

With the apparent demise of Batman Inc. after the Reboot/Relaunch what will happen to the characters? Especially Nightrunner who I thought easlly had the most potential. Do you think he will be discarded to the nether regions of the DCU or is there a place for him post-reboot?

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Caligula

this is my biggest problem with the reboot. I'm loving Batman Inc, and this seems like it's going to kill it. Unless the reboot is spectacular, I'm most likely going to be very angry that it killed Batman Inc.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Caligula: Even if they did kill it off there should still be a place for Nighterrunner, they need more European heros as it is never mind Muslims. I could see some good team-up's with him and Knight & Squire.  
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By fodigg

considering the emphasis on diversity, I was kind of expecting those new batman inc characters to just become prime DC characters.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @fodigg said:
    considering the emphasis on diversity, I was kind of expecting those new batman inc characters to just become prime DC characters.
    That I would have no beef with
    kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By kevdude

Hope they bring back Nightrunner,  I just was thinking today I hope DC makes a Batman that was set in France, in cities like Paris and other places within, then begain looking and found Nightrunner.  Haven't read anything about him yet.  His costume looks alright, maybe they could change it make it look cooler?  Anyone not like the costume?  France needs someone like V for Vendetta is for London, Britain or Batman for Gothom City, USA.
    Autopsad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Autopsad

@kevdude said:

Hope they bring back Nightrunner, I just was thinking today I hope DC makes a Batman that was set in France, in cities like Paris and other places within, then begain looking and found Nightrunner. Haven't read anything about him yet. His costume looks alright, maybe they could change it make it look cooler? Anyone not like the costume? France needs someone like V for Vendetta is for London, Britain or Batman for Gothom City, USA.

I'm french and I totally agree with you.

Enough with statements like Captain America had within Ultimates, French and Eurpean people need more realistic representations. Now is a time of crisis here and I can tell you, there are many people who believe in the ideal of V

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jsphsmth

If Kyle Higgins is off Deathstroke, then I hope that he is writing a mini-series featuring Nightrunner.

I hope that he doesn't get killed in Batman Inc like the Hood did. Pitiful waste of a character, but Morrison want there to be tears.

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By batshrine

Seeing that Batman Inc is coming back, I really hope Nightwing will be one of the main characters in it, and hopefully his popularity will rise enough to put him on other teams and possibly get him his own solo book! Seeing that DC is struggling with diversifying, I kind of doubt it though :/

Sharkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#10  Edited By Sharkey

@jsphsmth said:

If Kyle Higgins is off Deathstroke, then I hope that he is writing a mini-series featuring Nightrunner.

YES YES YES. I love Nightrunner so I would certainly pick that up if it existed.

@jsphsmth said:

I hope that he doesn't get killed in Batman Inc like the Hood did. Pitiful waste of a character, but Morrison want there to be tears.

The hood is on the cover of Batman Inc. #2, so let's hope his untimely death has be retconned. I always did like his english ways (mainly because I am too). :p

No Caption Provided
    hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By hectorsquall

Nightrunner Gone?

No Caption Provided
    Autopsad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... No news from Nightrunner but now there's Duke...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.