Who would you most like to see dating Nightcrawler?

#1 Posted by Ninja_girl_x (35 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, I would love to be Nightcrawler's girlfriend, because he has got to be the most romantic comic book character EVER! But which character would you most like to see him with? Personally, I think him and Scarlet Witch would make a great couple!

#2 Posted by VagrantSaint (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't those two hook up in an alternate universe and were the parents of Nocturne? I always liked that when you'd see some other reality where two characters hooked up that you never thought of before. When they were on Excalibur together I'd always thought about him and Shadowcat hooking up, but there's too much going on between her and Colossus for that to ever happen. Of course, is he still an ordained priest? Or did that go away?

#3 Posted by noggin_the_nog (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it turned out that his priesthood was a scam organised by some evil guy, or the church of humanity or something but he did make a chapel in San Fransisco.

As to who he should date, I think he deserves someone super hot like Psylocke or Storm both of whom he has got on well with, but both are also in relationships. I think they should make up someone especially for him. She should be needy like Meggan, hot like Rogue and with super awesome powers!

#4 Posted by BloodTalon (430 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked Cerise

#5 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty Pryde, they would also make a good team up ..........

#6 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@ebuchanan said:

Kitty Pryde, they would also make a good team up ..........

*Colossonaut walks into his good friend Kurt's room*

Kitty & Kurt: Pete!!! I... we... we can explain

*Colossonaut transforms to his Colossonaughty self and crushes both*

Seriously though I just needed to mention that corny Colossonaughty pun, that was implanted into my brain by my friend who loves to make intentionally bad fan fiction, so I don't suffer alone.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty or Scarlet Witch. I like the latter more.

#8 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Steps: lol

#9 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind seeing Nightcrawler with Kitty Pryde. They had a lot of history together.

#10 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see him back with Amanda Sefton, if he returns that is. I'd rather the AoA one not couple with anyone the 616 one has previously as I'd like to see him established more as his own character and less as a stub filling in the 616 ones place.

#11 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:

I would like to see him back with Amanda Sefton, if he returns that is. I'd rather the AoA one not couple with anyone the 616 one has previously as I'd like to see him established more as his own character and less as a stub filling in the 616 ones place.

Me too. I hope they don't pair the AOA Nightcrawler with anyone at the moment since they would be forcing him to be the 616 Nightcrawler, which wouldn't be right for his character.
#12 Posted by Prodigy P (156 posts) - - Show Bio

DANI MOONSTAR ^_^

#13 Posted by frozenedge (1152 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch like how they were in that alternate reality where Nocturne was from. They even had a little chemistry in the Wolverine & the X-Men cartoon.

#14 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch would be my first choice. But if not her then Rachel Summers...those 2 have the biggest schoolgirl crushes on each other...it would be a shame not to let them further explore the relationship that they almost had.

As for AoA Nightcrawler...I'd like to see him with X-23...as they'd just make a great couple, team, and family.

#15 Posted by nerd217 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really surprised noone has said Wolverine yet!

#16 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean and him are both dead, so why not?

#17 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Early X history paired him with Storm and I always thought that would be the eventual outcome, but Marvel lives to disappoint me so I will say Wanda. AOA Kurt needs to meet Warbird from Wolverines school and have flying blue furred babies.

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12572 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch. It makes sense and we need 616 Nocturne.

#19 Posted by Vec (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie (Megan Gwynn) http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PixieWiki.png

#20 Posted by ragdolljr (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Magik, mostly becase I would love to how colossus would freak out.

#21 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

God I hope Marvel doesn't stick him with someone useless like Hope. He should be with Psylocke. Kurt could probably take Fantomex in a fight, too.

#22 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda.

#23 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody, I like Nightcrawler better solo.

#24 Posted by BlackWind (5558 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.