Where's Nightcrawler during the Chaos War?

#1 Posted by Malhavok (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind you, I have not been following the Chaos War saga with a fine toothed comb, but I don't recall seeing Nightcrawler anywhere? 

If he was dead, shouldn't he have "come back" with Thunderbird, Banshee, Moira and the others in the X-Men: Chaos War mini-series? 

Did I miss it, or did Marvel forget about him...or worse, they're already planning to bring him back "from the dead"?

#2 Posted by Thunderscream (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

i think his death is a little too fresh to have him popping back up in the living world with the rest of them.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thunderscream said:
"i think his death is a little too fresh to have him popping back up in the living world with the rest of them. "

I think that too.  Nobody wanted to see him die, but it would be a really low & cheap shot to bring him back (even temporarily) so soon. 

Also, there are plenty of other X-Men who are still deceased and also didn't come back.  It's not as if it was just Kurt that they over-looked.
#4 Posted by budonkadonk (64 posts) - - Show Bio

He's Catholic and they didn't send him off with Catholic rites... nor did they pray for him.  He's stuck in purgatory.  Just kidding but it may have crossed the writers' minds.
#5 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Alot of characters didn't comeback even though if you think about they probably should for instance Cable or other characters who recently die didn't comeback and even people like Janet Van Dyke.

#6 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

he should have come back
#7 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

Not all the dead characters came back during Chaos War.

#8 Posted by taqs (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey. I thought all those at the X-Mens mansion who came back to life were burried in the grounds and Nightcrawler died on Utopia. I may be wrong...

#9 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be a hint that he's still alive.

#10 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

or the writers don't care.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.