Where is he now?

#1 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is the ever loving blue fuzzy elf..that reminds us how much of a B.A.M.F he is every time he uses his powers?

#2 Posted by G-Man (31791 posts) - - Show Bio

??? He's in Uncanny X-Men. He's on a "road trip" with Peter and Logan in Russia.

This month's issue (out two weeks ago):

Staff
#3 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

I had no clue...havent seen in awhile...thanks..

#4 Posted by G-Man (31791 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue should still be on the stands. There's even a bar fight.

Staff
#5 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

once again where is the fun loving kind hearted elf

#6 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

in that issue nightcrawler saves Peter and Wolverine. Nightcrawler is so awesome

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

He is.

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

on his way out of the x-men

Moderator
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?
#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah hes till with them. Last issue I read.

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Yeah hes till with them. Last issue I read."

I'm sorry idiot, Pix implied a future tense.
#12 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on
Moderator
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Kurt anymore.

Moderator
#14 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"

How do you know this?
#15 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"
Have Pixie leave.

Nightcrawler stays.

Blink gets off the Exiles and comes to the X-men. She and Nightcrawler get in a relationship.

Everyone's happy.
#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"

How do you know this?"
It's an upcoming Mini i believe
Moderator
#17 Posted by Class Clown (311 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"

finally, Pix is way better than him, although Nightcrawler was a good character, i believe he should join the Brotherhood with his mother (even though he never will) also, justlike Kitty, w.o the Soul Sword....pretty much useless 
#18 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Graft said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"
Have Pixie leave.

Nightcrawler stays.

Blink gets off the Exiles and comes to the X-men. She and Nightcrawler get in a relationship.

Everyone's happy."
Blink is not in the exiles
Moderator
#20 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Graft said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"
Have Pixie leave.

Nightcrawler stays.

Blink gets off the Exiles and comes to the X-men. She and Nightcrawler get in a relationship.

Everyone's happy."
Blink is not in the exiles"
Than where is she?
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Graft said:
"pixelized said:
"Graft said:
"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"
Have Pixie leave.

Nightcrawler stays.

Blink gets off the Exiles and comes to the X-men. She and Nightcrawler get in a relationship.

Everyone's happy."
Blink is not in the exiles"
Than where is she?"
She quit.
#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

And why would the team need 2 teleporters? flawed theory, you're the weakest link

Moderator
#23 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit

#24 Posted by Class Clown (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Graft said:

"pixelized said:
"John Valentine said:
"pixelized said:
"on his way out of the x-men"
Huh? Why?"
He doesn't feel like he belongs anymore.. Pixie is a much more advanced teleporter than he is, so he's moving on"
Have Pixie leave.

Nightcrawler stays.

Blink gets off the Exiles and comes to the X-men. She and Nightcrawler get in a relationship.

Everyone's happy."

Blink is still more useful than Nightcrawler so he would most likely still leave
and Blinks not with the Exiles anymore...she's "taking a break" with Nocturne and T-Bird and theyre on vacation in Earth-3470 (

#25 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"And why would the team need 2 teleporters? flawed theory, you're the weakest link"
It'd be a way to get Pixie to quit and have Nightcrawler stay.

Pixie is lame

Nightcrawler is not.
#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Graft said:
"pixelized said:
"And why would the team need 2 teleporters? flawed theory, you're the weakest link"
It'd be a way to get Pixie to quit and have Nightcrawler stay.

Pixie is lame

Nightcrawler is not."
I can not debate characters with someone who is unfamiliar with the pair of them.
Moderator
#27 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler > Pixie

#28 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Graft said:
"pixelized said:
"And why would the team need 2 teleporters? flawed theory, you're the weakest link"
It'd be a way to get Pixie to quit and have Nightcrawler stay.

Pixie is lame

Nightcrawler is not."
I can not debate characters with someone who is unfamiliar with the pair of them."
Cold. ROFL.
#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Graft said:
"Nightcrawler > Pixie"
Which is exactly why he's leaving
Moderator
#30 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like this decision, oh well I had dropped x-men anyway

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.