Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7172 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

what would you like to see in this new book?

BloodTalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BloodTalon

The title kind of says it all.

I would like some space stuff and some more pirate stuff maybe both at once some space pirate stuff.

BloodTalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I hope that Nightcrawler gets more support in the stands than he gets on this bord.

Nightcrawler is a great character with a lot of potential I hope it is done well and he has a nice long run.

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should put his daughter Nocturne in... She has been neglected... Or his siblings... KiwiBlack and Abyss... Maybe Azazel will reveal that his child with Margali Szardos took over limbo which is why he left... Scarlet witch's mother returns from the dead and needs the help of witches related to her... Nocturn, Wanda, Wiccan, Zaledane(Anya Eisenhardt), and the 3de child of Wanda from House of M revealed to be a Summers...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@bloodtalon: I'd really like for him to have a decent writer (only read like two issues, still on the fence about the current guy), for there to be as little Wolverine-related content as possible, and for Nightcrawler to hang out with characters like Colossus more often.

@anjuwayo said:

They should put his daughter Nocturne in... She has been neglected... Or his siblings... KiwiBlack and Abyss... Maybe Azazel will reveal that his child with Margali Szardos took over limbo which is why he left... Scarlet witch's mother returns from the dead and needs the help of witches related to her... Nocturn, Wanda, Wiccan, Zaledane(Anya Eisenhardt), and the 3de child of Wanda from House of M revealed to be a Summers...

No. To, like, all of this.

And Zaladane isn't Anya, last time I checked.

BloodTalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: I would like a new writer as well (in fact I started a topic about just that), keeping that in mind the newest issue way good IMO not Greg but good the worst thing is the visual appearance of Rico. I get it they wanted Kurt to hang with an other freaky looking mutant but Rico just looks dumb.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.