What kind of person would he be if Mystique had raised him

#1 Posted by Warman (239 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Mystique had managed to escape the wrath of the angry villagers with baby Kurt and raised him? What kind of person would he be? How different would the story line be?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16306 posts) - - Show Bio

A bad one.

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably very similar to Rogue.
#4 Posted by Kairan1979 (16712 posts) - - Show Bio

He will definitely be non-religious.

#5 Posted by thewidowsbite (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I think maybe it would have went down like it did in Age of Apocalypse, with Kurt being the sword-wielding darker version of his usual self.
#6 Posted by KingHellion (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree. As soon as I read the heading I was thinking Age of Apocalypse

#7 Posted by _Cain_ (23645 posts) - - Show Bio

AOA Kurt.

#8 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

The question was covered in Children In The Attic. As I always say if you can think of a what if scenario about Marvel, there's an actual What If? for it.

AoA is questionable because the entire world was different, and that's what changed Kurt as it did anyone else.

#9 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably very cynical

#10 Posted by SuperDoahBoy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I see him becoming a thief cause of his powers and abilities which would lead to awesome but friendly thief-off between him and Gambit, and being raised by Mystique I say Kurt would be the first to cheat.

#11 Posted by Vec (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler and Shadowcat would make such a good thief team. Even Gambit would be impressed.

#12 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

evil

#13 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

AOA-kind of person.

#14 Posted by bluefuzzyfan4 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewidowsbite: that is exactly what happens at least someone remembered

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.