Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7172 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

The Passing of the Blue Elf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

Edited By Silver Knight75

I recently learned that Nightcrawler has died...  
     I have always liked Nightcrawler, and I know that sometimes comic characters return from the dead ( such as Blackest Night, but hopefully not as dark), but the fact that Marvel has killed him off does not sit well with me. 

I understand those that think that being angry over a comic book character's death is ridiculous, but this is the Blue Elf we're talking about.  I liked his fighting style, his personality, his faith in others, and his dedication to the team.  

As for Marvel, I hope you are ready for the angry mob you have begun to conjure, as I am not the only one whose is angry at the stupid travesty you're responsible for.   

Until this is fixed, I guess all I can do is say I hope to see Kurt soon. The sooner, the better

Krakoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 215

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Krakoa

If it 's even a mild consolation, it wasn't a typical cheesy comic death, he went out with a bang. 

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

yeah and it's been like 2 months so it must be one heck of an angry mob if it's taking them this long to form

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.