Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7172 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

the nice blue guy

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
    ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ronin alexsnder

okay ive been reading through lots of battles and what not of NC. apparently i am missing something. i know NC is an all around nice guy but come on people he aint no Pu$$y. i have been out of comics let say for like since AOA lol. anyways i did recently start reading ultimate xmen and im just out of the loop.

im posting this because i want to know why everybody thinks nightcrawler is a push over putts. dont just leave stupid comments im looking for facts.

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Desilation

i agree they probably think hes like that cuz hes religious or something

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
    ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ronin alexsnder

i read the entire battle thread last night of NC VS DD and everyone seemed to think that NC was a pu$$. i just want to be let in on all the stuff i might have missed over the years that made him outto be this way. so far what i read of him in Uxmen he doesnt seem like a pu$$
    although the marvel writers did let him get recaptured by the weapon X people but come on he made an awesome attempt at an escape

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.