The Good ol' days

Posted by lady_toyano (162 posts) - - Show Bio
Nightcrawler n Wolverine

In an alternate reality where Wolverne is as tall as you thought he was before standing next to everyone else or Nightcrawler is a small pixies of sorts...

Anywho, I miss their awesome adventures. Kurt and Logan's Less than Epic Roadtrip would have been an awesome series (I'd have bought it). Heck, Colossus could have joined in and made it tripple the lols. Doesn't seem like many X-Men have room for many lols these days :/.

I miss Kurt...

#1 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

I really miss Logan, Kurt and Peter being together. That was like the best moments in X-Men history! I loved how they sort of provided so much comedy in the series and I also loved how close they were. I hope the future X-Men comics have more moments between Logan, Kurt and Peter again!

#2 Posted by lady_toyano (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: My goodness me too!! I would be extactic to see a lost years published of there hilarity.

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_toyano said:

@Rabbitearsblog: My goodness me too!! I would be extactic to see a lost years published of there hilarity.

Me too!!

#4 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: @Rabbitearsblog: Yeah, Comics used to know how to have fun wit their characters back in the day. not so much anymore,

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@Rabbitearsblog: @Rabbitearsblog: Yeah, Comics used to know how to have fun wit their characters back in the day. not so much anymore,

Yeah, now everything has to be so serious and dark all the time.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

People have been saying Jean will return and end Schism but maybe it'll be Nightcrawler....one day.

#7 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

People have been saying Jean will return and end Schism but maybe it'll be Nightcrawler....one day.

Now that's something I want to see!

#8 Posted by lady_toyano (162 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by lady_toyano (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: Why you gonna make me cry like that....

#11 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

=o

#12 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

A moment of nostalgia

#13 Edited by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

And even more

Kurt uses an image inducer to fool the Juggernaut
This is acutally a fanart drawn by crow821 but I could not help but add it to this collection

A small reminder why I miss him so much. This ripped open all the raw wounds *sigh*

#14 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

The three amigos, how I miss them.

WHEN WILL THE WOLF PACK BE BACK?!?!?!?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.