Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7161 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

Spolier...kinda? Nightcrawler in Wolverine.

Avatar image for mistersarcastic
    mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mistersarcastic

I'm not sure this is a spoiler...pretty sure it's not considering it's not even an actual comeback of the blue devil, but if you haven't read the issue...I don't think you should be reading this. Anyways. I just read Wolverine 07, that's volume 4, and Kurt makes an appearance and I'm a little confused here. For those of you who read it, as well, this is just a memory (or something) of Nightcrawler that Wolverine has bottled up in his head, right? Also, what was with the Phoenix cage - it's not an actually cage, but whatever - that's hidden away in his mind that Kurt's going to open? D= 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_
    @mistersarcastic: I've only seen the two scans. I think ti's manifestations in Logan's mind. I'm not sure if it's Phoenix Phoenix or just a visualization. 
    Avatar image for mistersarcastic
    mistersarcastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mistersarcastic
    @The Dark Huntress: Oh okay. Well that's what I thought, I got confused for a moment. Especially when I saw the various versions of him. Some of them looked like different reality versions of Logan...
    CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By CATPANEXE

I've read it. He wasn't back to life, but it was his soul trying to help Wolverine deal with demonic possession by unlocking a door on the astral plane.
    Wolverine ran into a few other spirits of dead people during his tenure in Hell, Puck, Sabretooth, his father to name just a few.

Avatar image for moonknightfan123
    MoonKnightFan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MoonKnightFan123

Why is he on the cover of the new Wolverine thing with his new school?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By danhimself

@MoonKnightFan123 said:

Why is he on the cover of the new Wolverine thing with his new school?

eThe Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler is coming to the 616 Univers

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Can't they just bring him back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.