Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7172 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

Nightcrawlers death, AoA Nightcrawler, Nocturne and Scarlet witch

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowX

Now I am not sure if this has been discussed upon, but i couldnt find anything on it. There is a couple of things I want to ask about. 
    1) Has Nocturne found about her surrogate/ adoptive father died, and if so how did she react? Is she hanst found out, how do you think she would/will react when she does find out? 
       I think she would be seriously hurt, seeing as how she grew close to 616-Nightcrawler, and she wasnt around to see why Hope Summers is so important. Would she try to take her anger or sadness out on her? 
    2) I know x-force is a secret, but if Nocturne were to find out about AoA-Nightcrawler, how do you think she would act. One reasonw hy she was so close to 616-nightcrawler, was because he was pretty much the same guy as the Nightcrawler from her reality but AoA- Nightcrawler is differnt from both. he is not afraid to kill, and has a slightyly different set of morals. Would they get along? 
    3) Scarlet WItch has recently come back in Childrens Crusade, how do you think Nocturne and 616's Scarlet Witch interact with each other?
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

Nocturne hasn't been seen since the last Exiles mini

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShadowX

Yeah, I know. Something about vacationing in one of the other exiles reality right? Or was that earlier. WellI think it would be great is she cameback, and these things can rb brought up.
    frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By frozenedge2

Yeah I'd like to see Nocturne's reaction too. I wish they'd bring her back into the Earth 616 universe because I'm sure a lot of people liked her character. I think AoA Nightcrawler might be shocked then he'd try and distance himself from her if she tried to develop a relationship with him like she did with the 616 Nightcrawler. I don't think Scarlet Witch can take having another child. She already went crazy thinking she'd lost the first two so giving her daughter might make her think she forgot about her or something like that

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowX
    @frozenedge
    I agree with lots of your points.And I hope they coem up again soemday, and that Nocturne does not stay in comic book limbo.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ReVamp
    @ShadowX said:
    Now I am not sure if this has been discussed upon, but i couldnt find anything on it. There is a couple of things I want to ask about. 1) Has Nocturne found about her surrogate/ adoptive father died, and if so how did she react? Is she hanst found out, how do you think she would/will react when she does find out?    I think she would be seriously hurt, seeing as how she grew close to 616-Nightcrawler, and she wasnt around to see why Hope Summers is so important. Would she try to take her anger or sadness out on her? 2) I know x-force is a secret, but if Nocturne were to find out about AoA-Nightcrawler, how do you think she would act. One reasonw hy she was so close to 616-nightcrawler, was because he was pretty much the same guy as the Nightcrawler from her reality but AoA- Nightcrawler is differnt from both. he is not afraid to kill, and has a slightyly different set of morals. Would they get along? 3) Scarlet WItch has recently come back in Childrens Crusade, how do you think Nocturne and 616's Scarlet Witch interact with each other?
    1. She'd be sad.
    2. She wouldn't get along with him, but probably would respect it.
    3. Could go either way, probably happy, but weary at the same time.
    Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nightcrawler23

He should get together with wanda.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.