Nightcrawler with Symbiote

#1 Edited by Attrition (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Has he ever been a host?
If not, i think it would be pretty cool if he did, he would look totally badass.

#2 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio

it should be the carnage symbiote

#3 Posted by themaskedhero (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting thought, I could only imagine the destruction that could come from such a fusion of characters. 

#4 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

nightcrawler with the symbiote would probably be teleporting around, killing people

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

No he hasn't and no it wouldn't.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"No he hasn't and no it wouldn't."

#7 Posted by themaskedhero (264 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"No he hasn't and no it wouldn't."
It sounds cool, but I think we all know that we'd be bashing it when it actually happened. 

I remember the What If? where the Punisher got the symbiote. So maybe they should print a What If? with a bunch of people getting the symbiote.
#8 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be unstoppable. Kurt alone could be an incredible threat, lucky for everyone he is religious. But imagine the Carnage symbiote taking over him. Just picture X-men the movie 2 but instead of just knocking the white house guards down, imagine him with the symbiote chopping heads and ripping flesh from bone. blood splashing all over and guts dropping their chopped off torsos, it would be sweet XD

#9 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"It would be unstoppable. Kurt alone could be an incredible threat, lucky for everyone he is religious. But imagine the Carnage symbiote taking over him. Just picture X-men the movie 2 but instead of just knocking the white house guards down, imagine him with the symbiote chopping heads and ripping flesh from bone. blood splashing all over and guts dropping their chopped off torsos, it would be sweet XD "
hell yeah
#10 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea, but not the Carnage symbiote. Maybe the Venom one. Or the Toxin one.

#11 Posted by Juggman (17 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kurt get's a symbiote, he becomes much more agressive, which equals him porting off body parts, instant victory for every fight afterward.

#12 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be like he was in AOA, but the symbiote would take it to the next level. Give him a sword and it's lights out, b!tches.

#13 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio

good idea but it would run out it's entertaining factor too fast, then they might have to kill him

#14 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be great for an Exiles story

#15 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that's a good idea. I could see a nightcrawler with a symbiote on the Exiles.

#16 Posted by milosh555 (27 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"It would be unstoppable. Kurt alone could be an incredible threat, lucky for everyone he is religious. But imagine the Carnage symbiote taking over him. Just picture X-men the movie 2 but instead of just knocking the white house guards down, imagine him with the symbiote chopping heads and ripping flesh from bone. blood splashing all over and guts dropping their chopped off torsos, it would be sweet XD "
Long live Nightcrawler!!!
#17 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the word AWESOME just got a whole new definition...

#18 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio

His sanity would rival Deadpool's then.

#19 Posted by Fuzzy Dudette (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see that, he would ROCK!

#20 Posted by ShadowX (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be EPIC

#21 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a great idea. It would totally look bad ass. You should make an artist contest for it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.