Nightcrawler will be back?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Warpath Storm (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Right? 

I mean Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Psylocke, Colossus, Kitty, Blink, Cypher, Meggan...and I'm sure more....have all died and returned. 

Speaking of that...when will Banshee,Maggot, Synch, and Skin return? LOL I miss them...and Feral
#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24765 posts) - - Show Bio

He's an x man of course he'll be back 

#3 Posted by longbowhunter (7747 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Nightcrawler wont be dead long. Synch and Skin.....uh maybe not. I loved Generation X though. I wish we saw more of those mutants.

#4 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you talking about, Kurt died, thats so final, they never comeback from the dead.
#5 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama: Obviously you haven't read much X-Men material... In most cases they always return!
#6 Posted by nando (19 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:
" @jordama: Obviously you haven't read much X-Men material... In most cases they always return! "

I think that was sarcasm on his part
#7 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

@nando said:

"@papad1992 said:
" @jordama: Obviously you haven't read much X-Men material... In most cases they always return! "
I think that was sarcasm on his part "

Just a little ;)
#8 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i know that in X-Factor this guy came from the future and told Siryn that she will be the one to bring her father back from the dead. Not sure if the writers have something planned, or if that was all talk. lol

#9 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
"

@nando said:

"@papad1992 said:
I think that was sarcasm on his part "

Just a little ;) "
Sorry about that...
#10 Posted by EGoD (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not exactly sure how they would bring him back, I mean after all if you remember, they carried his coffin out to that forge and sat it on top and all stood around watching it burn as they said their goodbyes, he's not the Phoenix, he can't really rise from the ashes, but then again like others have said, no one ever stays dead in comics, especially a Marvel comic.
#11 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@EGoD:
Maybe he's father Azazel can bring him back.
#12 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2662 posts) - - Show Bio

After Necrosha I reckon Banshee's out there somewhere just waiting to rejoin the team.

#13 Posted by PhoenixHell (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt will never return. JK. You never know what the head honchos at Marvel plan on doing with him. Does he get to go to heaven or go to hell? Or did Jean grab him and take him into the white hot room.
#14 Edited by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Popular characters always come back from the dead.  Talk about a 'no brainer'.   

Nightcrawler is so popular, that this has already been covered:  rebirth

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.