Nightcrawler we barely knew ye

• 88 results
#51 Edited by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: You are right about the method. Although the outcome is different.  Bastion has no emotions at all. The Sentinels, including Nimrod/Bastion have absolutely no emotions.  That is why they harbor pure hatred against the mutants. Sabretooth of course has emotions.  That is why he enjoys killing. 
#52 Posted by atomicrobo5 (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a hard time reading that issue of X-Force.  I actually put the book down and walked away I was so upset.  I know he is just a fictional character but he was by far my favorite X-Man.  The fall out from that issue in Uncanny X-Men was handled well.  I just hope that they do not do something to lessen his sacrifice like bringing him back way to soon or at all.

#53 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Elixir could do something about this. 

#54 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir hasn't been able to raise the dead in the past.  Although it might be a new twist/advancement of his powers... it seems a little dangerous to give that kind of power to a teenage boy.

#55 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I was genuinely sad, and that never happens. Rest in Peace Herr Wagner

#56 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Elixir hasn't been able to raise the dead in the past.  Although it might be a new twist/advancement of his powers... it seems a little dangerous to give that kind of power to a teenage boy. "
Indeed. However, Elixir, since he is an Omega-level mutant, could become powerful enough later on to heal the dead back to life....
#57 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: I believe I covered that in saying " it might be a new twist/advancement of his powers".  However, given the tragic way in which he died it's unlike that Mrvel will have him come back to life so quickly & so easily.  It would cheapen the events of X-Force #26.
#58 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't figure out why Bastion's arm was stuck in Nightcrawler's body.

#59 Posted by Stealthfart (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: I reread X-force #26 and I saw that Hope did attack the weird Bastion "angel sentinel" with a pipe.  She didn't do that much damage and I can safely say she didn't freeze up, but I just couldn't see any other way she could have defended herself, nor do I believe she would have turned her back and ran.
#60 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's what I want to know: Where the hell was Elixir??

#61 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel seem to be killing characters just because they can

#62 Edited by -Vigil- (380 posts) - - Show Bio

I read an insane amount of comics from a lot of different publishers, and among all those superheroes, Nightcrawler is easily my number one favorite. I'm not caught up on the X-books, so I just barely found out he died. HOLY CRAP! I'm not normally one to advocate bringing comic book characters back from the dead (although they always do it anyway), but they can't bring Kurt back fast enough.

#63 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio

Donald Pierce made fun of his death.

#64 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what Abyss, his half-brother, thinks of Nightcrawler´s death. 

#65 Posted by The Gray Fox (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

Ftaghn S'geht! I can't believe this is happening! Kurt was my favorite X-Man! How could they do this?! And who is responsible? Whoever they are I hope they get pummeled and zapped to death by millions of Mindless Ones for their crimes! So should Donald Pierce, the bastard...wait, who the $%^@ is Donald Pierce?! You know what, it doesn't matter, all that does matter is that they pay!

#66 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox said:
" Ftaghn S'geht! I can't believe this is happening! Kurt was my favorite X-Man! How could they do this?! And who is responsible? Whoever they are I hope they get pummeled and zapped to death by millions of Mindless Ones for their crimes! So should Donald Pierce, the bastard...wait, who the $%^@ is Donald Pierce?! You know what, it doesn't matter, all that does matter is that they pay! "

Bastion killing him

Donald Pierce mocking his death.
Donald Pierce: "My, oh my, oh my.  I didn´t miss the funeral, did I?"
#67 Edited by The Gray Fox (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

" @The Gray Fox said:

" Ftaghn S'geht! I can't believe this is happening! Kurt was my favorite X-Man! How could they do this?! And who is responsible? Whoever they are I hope they get pummeled and zapped to death by millions of Mindless Ones for their crimes! So should Donald Pierce, the bastard...wait, who the $%^@ is Donald Pierce?! You know what, it doesn't matter, all that does matter is that they pay! "

Bastion killing him

Donald Pierce mocking his death.
Donald Pierce: "My, oh my, oh my.  I didn´t miss the funeral, did I?" "

Bastion...killed...Nightcrawler? Oh God...I can't breathe, I can't breathe! This isn't happening! I...I...what happened to Donald Pierce and Bastion? Are those evil sons of $%^#'s still alive?
#68 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox: Bastion is definitely still alive.   

As for Donald Pierce....

#69 Posted by The Gray Fox (1814 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @The Gray Fox: Bastion is definitely still alive.   

As for Donald Pierce....

"

BASTION? ALIVE?! No!!! He can't run forever! They will find him eventually and then he will pay! But...until that day comes watching Donal Pierce burn will have to be enough.
#70 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox: HE HE HE Indeed
#71 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox said:
@-Vigil- said:
" I read an insane amount of comics from a lot of different publishers, and among all those superheroes, Nightcrawler is easily my number one favorite. I'm not caught up on the X-books, so I just barely found out he died. HOLY CRAP! I'm not normally one to advocate bringing comic book characters back from the dead (although they always do it anyway), but they can't bring Kurt back fast enough. "
You guys can't have been real big fans if you just found out 'Crawler's dead :P
#72 Posted by The Gray Fox (1814 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @The Gray Fox said:
@-Vigil- said:
" I read an insane amount of comics from a lot of different publishers, and among all those superheroes, Nightcrawler is easily my number one favorite. I'm not caught up on the X-books, so I just barely found out he died. HOLY CRAP! I'm not normally one to advocate bringing comic book characters back from the dead (although they always do it anyway), but they can't bring Kurt back fast enough. "
You guys can't have been real big fans if you just found out 'Crawler's dead :P "

Not true! Money is tight these days and the Economy is going down the drain. I can't afford to pile X-Men on top of my Pull List right now, so I am a bit behind on Nightcrawler's story and now it looks as if the story is over *sniff*. Nevertheless, that doesn't change the fact that he was and will always be my favorite X-man!
#73 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Gray Fox: 
I wouldn't worry.
The story's not over.
Keep track of the elf a bit better when he gets back though :P lol
#74 Posted by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, i am so shock!!! i have a question, how will his mother reaction to his death?

#75 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kyuubifreak said:
" wow, i am so shock!!! i have a question, how will his mother reaction to his death? "
Or his brother, Abyss?  Mystique might not care, which is sad to hear. 
#76 Posted by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: 
Yea but she is still his mother even through she doesnt give a damn about him.
#77 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kyuubifreak said:
" @Edamame:  Yea but she is still his mother even through she doesnt give a damn about him. "
She sent him down a river. LOL
#78 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, he's been around for thirty-five years.....  

#79 Posted by zombie flash (203 posts) - - Show Bio

nightcrawler is one of my favorite charecters along with wolverine and gambit i think the creators x men books have big cahones to kill him
#80 Posted by zombie flash (203 posts) - - Show Bio

he will probably be brought back the way they do everyone else by asking apocalypse
#81 Posted by Rosebunse (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Please dear God let him stay dead for at least five years. It made me cry...
#82 Posted by MetatronDaDon (97 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I wonder what Abyss, his half-brother, thinks of Nightcrawler´s death.  "
#83 Edited by Kyuubifreak (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Do anyone have the Pictures of His Funeral? I want to see it
#84 Posted by Sinister Blood (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember being in a comic store and a guy who worked there was telling me how blackest night was better than dark reign because they weren't afraid to kill off characters.  Which at first i thought oh good point but now that Marvel killed off two of my favorite x-men I feel a bit differently.   How does killing off proven good characters that have been around for ages equal good writing?  Really I have two reasons to not read x-men now.

#85 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler was...is... one of my favorite X-men. It saddened me to hear of his death.  

I hope he returns one day

#86 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@MetatronDaDon said:
" @Edamame said:
" I wonder what Abyss, his half-brother, thinks of Nightcrawler´s death.  "
"

#87 Posted by Edamame (27952 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool: Or even Azazel, his father.
#88 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

untill he comes back, and we know he will, we will mourn

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.