Nightcrawler we barely knew ye

• 88 results
#1 Edited by mrrpm01 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude! Spoiler alert!
Some people might have not read this already (but you're right this was done horribly well and emotional! *sniff*)

#3 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:

" Dude! Spoiler alert! Some people might have not read this already (but you're right this was done horribly well and emotional! *sniff*) "

cause any true comic fan already know regardless of whether they have read it or not.
#4 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio

I crawled out...

#5 Edited by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: I did not know but I dropped X-Titles and most of Marvel over a year ago. The writing was to blaugh
#6 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:  well i didn't read the issue, either cause like you said marvel, has become really lame. last thing worth a damn they did was Old Man Logan, and after the garbage that was invasion i haven't picked up another marvel title since, but I still know whats going on, mainly cause i just look up summaries, and reviews of the books. I have always been a DC/Vertigo fan but it's still a shame marvel has become such garbage, even this death was poorly executed.
#7 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I crawled out... "
lol. you always kill me man hahaha
#8 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: Oh, boy.  : (
#9 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: the King Dedede avatar rocks too.
#10 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: Someone here called him "Happy Feet".  LOL. 
#11 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: hahaha
#12 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: I think his/her/its name was MKF30 or something like that. He knows a lot about Mortal Kombat.
#13 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:  yeah i know him. he is in the Battle Forums a lot, a place i try to stay away from most of the time, because they get real serious over there. MK is a good guy though.
#14 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: MK is a very nice person.  Very personable and sociable.  I agree that the Battle forums people can become quite impolite, in my opinion, but that is not for me to judge them.

#15 Edited by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

What issue is this from?

#17 Posted by JediXMan (30650 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird: 

X-Force #25.

Sad. I wasn't completely surprised. To be honest, I thought they'd twist it a little and kill Rogue.
#18 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

You should still attach a spoiler warning to it.

#19 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been a week, The next chapter that hit stands today has him dead on the first page, it's no longer a spoiler at this point.

#20 Posted by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:  she may be a trained soldier but she's also just a 16 year old girl and was probably and reasonably overwhelmed by the situation...despite what she's been through she hasn't witnessed battles anything like the ones she's been in since her return to the present
#21 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

" @pixelized:  she may be a trained soldier but she's also just a 16 year old girl and was probably and reasonably overwhelmed by the situation...despite what she's been through she hasn't witnessed battles anything like the ones she's been in since her return to the present "

#22 Edited by Figaro (570 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:  

#24 Edited by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" @sora_thekey said:

" Dude! Spoiler alert! Some people might have not read this already (but you're right this was done horribly well and emotional! *sniff*) "
 "
Hey some people wait for the trades! 

@danhimself said:

" @pixelized:  she may be a trained soldier but she's also just a 16 year old girl and was probably and reasonably overwhelmed by the situation...despite what she's been through she hasn't witnessed battles anything like the ones she's been in since her return to the present "

I think it's unreasonable to think she's invincible just because she was trained by Cable... soldiers at war loose it because of deaths!
I think the stress of all this... is going to break Hope <<COphoenixUGH>>
#25 Posted by timrothsays (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird said:
" What issue is this from? "
@JediXMan said:
" @G Bird:   X-Force #25. "
Dude, #26 -_-
#26 Edited by spiderguylll (620 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:
Guess this is the price you pay for waiting :( 

#28 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Its sad! :-(
#29 Edited by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: plus everyone is running around calling her a messiah to...all of that stuff could be to much for anyone to take in
#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" @Caligula said:

" @sora_thekey said:

"

@danhimself said:

I think it's unreasonable to think she's invincible just because she was trained by Cable... soldiers at war loose it because of deaths! I think the stress of all this... is going to break Hope <<COphoenixUGH>> "
She's been doing it daily for as long as she's been alive. She's Hailed as the saviour of the mutant race, no time for F#*^ ups.

@danhimself said:
" @pixelized:  

"

I guess what I was trying to stress was, Hope is someone who should have Plans A-R lined up at any given time.  While she may not have "frozen" she certainly didn't spring to action. It's whatever though

And why the Spoiler warning??? It's been a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.
#31 Posted by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @sora_thekey said:
" @Caligula said:

" @sora_thekey said:

"

@danhimself said:

I think it's unreasonable to think she's invincible just because she was trained by Cable... soldiers at war loose it because of deaths! I think the stress of all this... is going to break Hope <<COphoenixUGH>> "
She's been doing it daily for as long as she's been alive. She's Hailed as the saviour of the mutant race, no time for F#*^ ups.

@danhimself said:
" @pixelized:  

"
I guess what I was trying to stress was, Hope is someone who should have Plans A-R lined up at any given time.  While she may not have "frozen" she certainly didn't spring to action. It's whatever though   And why the Spoiler warning??? It's been a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. "
well what if plans A-R failed and she hadn't thought up S-Z??  :)
#32 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:  If there's even a possiblity that she needs "S-Z" then Cable failed her as a Mentor/Parent
#33 Edited by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that this has lasting repercussions on Wolverine the most....like I want him to start losing it ever so slightly over the next couple months

#35 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

Good by Old Friend.*Shakes his fist to the skies.* Darn you Marvel writers!!!

#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" I'm hoping that this has lasting repercussions on Wolverine the most....like I want him to start losing it ever so slightly over the next couple months "
Wouldn't this just be a normal thing to Wolverine? Since his inception he's always lost anyone he's ever cared about.

Do healing factors work on broken hearts? The emotional variety of course.
#37 Posted by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @danhimself said:
" I'm hoping that this has lasting repercussions on Wolverine the most....like I want him to start losing it ever so slightly over the next couple months "
Wouldn't this just be a normal thing to Wolverine? Since his inception he's always lost anyone he's ever cared about.  Do healing factors work on broken hearts? The emotional variety of course. "
well so far I'd say that it's affected Wolverine more than anyone else and he's been really good lately with controlling his berserker rages and even when he does flip out he can usually get himself under control pretty quickly
#38 Posted by Benzo (621 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna miss that blue elf!!!! :'(

#39 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't it sad!

#40 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a hand through his chest? Um.... how did that happen? I don't read X-men, so please explain this to me. Thanks. =)

#41 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Bastion stabbed him with his own arm. 
#42 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @pixelized said:
" @danhimself said:
Wouldn't this just be a normal thing to Wolverine? Since his inception he's always lost anyone he's ever cared about.  Do healing factors work on broken hearts? The emotional variety of course. "
well so far I'd say that it's affected Wolverine more than anyone else and he's been really good lately with controlling his berserker rages and even when he does flip out he can usually get himself under control pretty quickly "
What is this in response to?
#43 Posted by danhimself (22560 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @danhimself said:
" @pixelized said:
" @danhimself said:
well so far I'd say that it's affected Wolverine more than anyone else and he's been really good lately with controlling his berserker rages and even when he does flip out he can usually get himself under control pretty quickly "
What is this in response to? "
your post before it...duh
#44 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone else think think of X-Men Origins: Wolverine when they read it...?  It's just like what happened to Wraith ;)

#45 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @pixelized said:
" @danhimself said:
" @pixelized said:
" @danhimself said:
What is this in response to? "
your post before it...duh "
It answered which question?
#46 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Did anyone else think think of X-Men Origins: Wolverine when they read it...?  It's just like what happened to Wraith ;) "
The difference is, Sabretooth enjoyed doing that. Bastion didn't. 
#47 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" Did anyone else think think of X-Men Origins: Wolverine when they read it...?  It's just like what happened to Wraith ;) "
The difference is, Sabretooth enjoyed doing that. Bastion didn't.  "
I'd say the difference was that Sabretooth didn't lose an arm.  But it was a very similar way to kill a teleporter...
#48 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler was like a monkey.  Who doesn't like a monkey?
#49 Posted by Edamame (28161 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Edamame said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
The difference is, Sabretooth enjoyed doing that. Bastion didn't.  "
I'd say the difference was that Sabretooth didn't lose an arm.  But it was a very similar way to kill a teleporter... "
That and Sabretooth smiled and enjoyed killing him. Bastion did not enjoy killing him.  Sentinels have no emotion at all, making it pure hate directed against the mutants. 
#50 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: If Bastion could ever feel happy, then it would be at the prospect of killing all mutants... but that's besides the point.  I just meant the method, not the emotion.  Kyle & Yost gave it so much more emotion than the Wolverine movie did.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.