Nightcrawler

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Zaber (258 posts) - - Show Bio

He got killed in action by Bastion. Bastion better be destroyed yet. I hope so! A writer had to choose Nightcrawler better than others. I can not believe it is him! I love him. He doesn't deserve to die being an X-Man, good person, and a family to the X-Men. 

#2 Posted by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bastion/Nimrod amalgamation has been destroyed by Hope Summers at the end of X-Force #28.  

#3 Posted by CATPANEXE (9357 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt's soul seems to still be making a lot of regular appearances in Wolverine, and looks to be tasked with being his guardian angel.
Death wasn't strong enough to stop Kurt apparently.

#4 Posted by IrishX (2467 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE: Not too mention we get to see the AOA version of Kurt in the current X-Force series..... hey I'll take what I can get !
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Why create a new thread to lament the death of a character who died last year?  Look in his forum & join in the threads there, instead of creating a duplicate.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.