Look alike

#1 Posted by Shadowsnake89 (406 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious. In the previews for Thunderbolts #159 there is a character that looks identical to Nightcrawler attempting to escape the raft.Does anyone know who it is?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have a scan?

#3 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:  The guy being carried looks a whole lot like Kurt.  I'm guessing he's just some random, unnamed prisoner of the raft.  

#4 Posted by dorsk188 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't read Thunderbolts, and am not current on X-Men.  I've read Kurt was killed recently, but that's definitely Kurt.  Maybe the artist or writer was staging sort of a protest image in response to Nightcrawler dying...?  Without knowing more about the story, I doubt this is supposed to be some triumphant return from the dead for the elf.

#5 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
@dorsk188: Yeah im thinking the artist just snuck it in there.  Don't think it was a protest as much as him trying to be funny or clever.  
#6 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Nocturne maybe?

#7 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't Nocturne dead?

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

It sure looks like Nightcrawler. Looks too masculine to be Nocturne. No wonder they used this page as a teaser for the issue!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.