I hate how nobody can properly debate for Nightcrawler anymore.

Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Just about any battle you see that involves Nightcrawler... 
Morals on?  NIGHTCRAWLER LOOZES CUZ CYCLOPS SAYS HES PREDICTABLE.
Morals off?  NIGHTCRAWLER CAN KILL ANYONE WITH MORALZ OFF. ANYONE.  

I realize that he's not exactly everybody's favorite character, but it's sad to see that in just about all of his battles. 

For the record, I guess this is a good a place as any to put a shameless plug to the Nightcrawler Respect Thread I have recently put quite a lot of work into... 
http://thecomicsledger.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=respect&action=display&thread=825

#1 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

This all seems oddly familiar. 

#2 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't this belong in the Nightcrawler board or General Discussion board?

#3 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
Yeah, that too...
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one want Nightcrawler to come back from the dead and be evil so we can see what he really could do if morals weren't an issue. Not that he'd be unbeatable but he'd be a real force to be reckoned with.

#5 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is gonna become the "No one can debate" thread, then I'll just go ahead and flag.......

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12774 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
I for one want Nightcrawler to come back from the dead and be evil so we can see what he really could do if morals weren't an issue. Not that he'd be unbeatable but he'd be a real force to be reckoned with.
he was pretty deadly in the AoA,

and Nightcrawler has had a lot of amazing feats.....his tenure during Excalibur was where he did more memorable things
#7 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@PrinceIMC said:
he was pretty deadly in the AoA,  and Nightcrawler has had a lot of amazing feats.....his tenure during Excalibur was where he did more memorable things
I agree. His agility and fighting skill was really focused on during his Excalibur run, due to temporary difficulty with teleporting. It made for a lot of great feats for him.
#8 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
I'm not sure what you mean... 

@TheCerealKillz said:
If this is gonna become the "No one can debate" thread, then I'll just go ahead and flag.......
That is not where I intended this discussion to go.
#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a fan of Nughtcrawler. Despite the link in the OP give him a chance to discuss. The thread is only what you all make of it. So make it a good discussion thread. Let it play out and see what happens.

#10 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@cyberninja said:
I'm not sure what you mean... 

@TheCerealKillz said:
That is not where I intended this discussion to go.
As long as it stays await from that part.
#11 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
He's a fan of Nughtcrawler. Despite the link in the OP give him a chance to discuss. The thread is only what you all make of it. So make it a good discussion thread. Let it play out and see what happens.
The link in the OP was not meant to be an advertisement for the Ledger. I'm over that trolling now. It was meant to be nothing more than an advertisement for a large collection of Nightcrawler scans I have recently been organizing.
#12 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@PrinceIMC said:
he was pretty deadly in the AoA,  and Nightcrawler has had a lot of amazing feats.....his tenure during Excalibur was where he did more memorable things
Exactly. I want to see a ruthless Nightcrawler like AoA. Less to do with his religious ties, which can be interesting in the right story but losing those can also be as interesting a story. I kinda want him to work closely with Mystique. She doesn't go around killing for no reason, I'd like to see Nightcrawler under her wing.
#13 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait are you Power Nexus? 

i get that from the thread Maker's name.

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) That's what I figured, but you also have to take into account all the advertising that was done in the past. Some people (myself included) are a wee bit wary. I'm also willing to give the benefit of the doubt, though.

#15 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Truthfully, not many can debate well. 
#16 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
Wait are you Power Nexus?  i get that from the thread Maker's name.
Yes, I am Power NeXus.
#17 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
Doesn't seem like he's made this thread before. 
#18 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
@(((Prodigy))) That's what I figured, but you also have to take into account all the advertising that was done in the past. Some people (myself included) are a wee bit wary. I'm also willing to give the benefit of the doubt, though.
And I apologize for that. It was very immature of me.
#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) It's all good.

#20 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Yes, I am Power NeXus.
Why not use your old account? 
#21 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Yes, I am Power NeXus.
Since I'm not nearly as active here as I used to be, I thought it would be cool to retire my primary account at exactly 10,000 posts.
#22 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Yes, I am Power NeXus.
Since I'm not nearly as active here as I used to be, I thought it would be cool to retire my primary account at exactly 10,000 posts.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. So how's it going? 

Oh wait, im getting off topic. 

So anyways, yeah those Nightcrawler scans are pretty epic.
#23 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
Yes, I am Power NeXus.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. So how's it going?  Oh wait, im getting off topic.  So anyways, yeah those Nightcrawler scans are pretty epic.
Yeah lol. I've been having a lot of fun lately scouring the internet for new scans.
#24 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

People in CV is unable to give a proper answer, if they don't know the character, instead of investigate they just copy paste the answer of the previous user... 
That is the LAMEST thing about the CV's users (Is a fact)... 

INSANE
#25 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sweet. makes want to go and find some Nightcrawler-centric comics. Anything but that crap that some how made him a "demon."

#26 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy)))
If you want, I can possibly start backing up Nightcrawler ^^
#28 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))): I moved this over to Nightcrawler for ya

#29 Posted by rokusan23 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

He might not be a fan-favorite but he's lovable :)

#30 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

As soon as he gets more screen time . . . hopefully.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.