Has Nightcrawler and Storm

#1 Posted by Magna_Gurl (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Storm and Nightcrawler ever dated??Cuz I dunno in the comic they hint to having goin on but i dunno...

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

They came close to having.. something, but nothing ever happened.

#4 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Same thing with him and Rachel Grey

#5 Posted by Magna_Gurl (18 posts) - - Show Bio

lol he's just a flirt isnt he??lol

#6 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

they had a little "thing"  going on in x-men 2.

#7 Posted by Dr. Maxwell (661 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Storm helped Nightcrawler get over his loathing of his appearance

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#9 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought there was a little chemistry... maybe not.

#10 Posted by PsyNick (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Storm like 35, and Nightcrawler like 25? I'm not saying that age matters, it's just that in the comics, which is always stereo typing, they wouldn't put an extreme change for dating, or would they???????

#11 Posted by Magna_Gurl (18 posts) - - Show Bio

THey probably would, just to show they're not that scared to go there.

#12 Posted by EvilAuthor (18 posts) - - Show Bio

They never actually had a relationship. One of the writers back in the day liked the pairing a lot , but Xmen tends to change around writers a lot so a different writer nipped it in the bud before it got too far leading to along line of failed relationships for both until she got married and he went into the priest hood [kind of].
Since relationships change at the drop of the hat with Marvel, I have mixed feelings on the issue. On one hand, I think Kurt should have at least gotten a date, on the other, I'm kind of glad that it never happened because they both have so many names on their relationship history as it is...Of course, with retacons and multiple dimensions/worlds it's hard to keep track of which happened in what story line with who and how.

#13 Posted by Fuzzy Dudette (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost, once, but no

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.