Giving AoA Nightcrawler his own Wiki Page

#1 Posted by Prodigy P (159 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a different last name (Darkholme) from Earth-616 Kurt, and since he has a significant presence in the mainstream universe (with Uncanny X-Force and the upcoming X-Termination event), I don't think it would be a bad idea to separate the 2 Nightcrawlers. Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prodigy P: Well genetically speaking he is still Kurt Wagner, so he's technically still the same character just from an alternate universe. It's like Ultimate universe counterparts, they don't have there own pages

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Would this be appropriate?

#4 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I'm not sure (seeing as I'm a newbie), however I'd point out that his picture on Kurt's page is a little off putting to me for some reason I can't explain.

#5 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't everything have to have it's own wiki-page? :)

does seem to make sense to have his own although he is still wagner, he is though an alternate reality version with his own storyline ? maybe?

#6 Posted by pikahyper (12697 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: probably not, he isn't significant enough plus isn't the 616 one still dead? so it's not like the information of the two would be getting mixed up. If he does play a big role in X-Termination it could be a possibility but I still doubt it since very few alts rate their own pages.

#7 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Fair enough, I was just curious :)

#8 Posted by SC (13349 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be unlikely to happen and create to many problems given how many characters fit a similiar criteria. Blink for example, many Ultimate characters. The criteria and line for what characters get pages is pretty good and consistent as is. Nothing wrong with just providng an indepth Alt Realty section for AOA Nightcrawler on the main page though to do the character justice . ^_^

#9 Posted by Prodigy P (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Dark Beast has his own page, though. I assumed that was because of his impact within Earth-616, and how it differed from regular Beast's.

@SC said:

This would be unlikely to happen and create to many problems given how many characters fit a similiar criteria. Blink for example, many Ultimate characters. The criteria and line for what characters get pages is pretty good and consistent as is. Nothing wrong with just providng an indepth Alt Realty section for AOA Nightcrawler on the main page though to do the character justice . ^_^

What are the criteria?

#10 Posted by pikahyper (12697 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prodigy P: not only from his impact but also the large amount of differences between the two characters. By current standards though Dark Beast probably wouldn't rate his own page, the Ultimate universe is the perfect example, none of them get their own pages.

#11 Edited by Prodigy P (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I see...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.