Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7165 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

Giving AoA Nightcrawler his own Wiki Page

Prodigy P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Prodigy P

He has a different last name (Darkholme) from Earth-616 Kurt, and since he has a significant presence in the mainstream universe (with Uncanny X-Force and the upcoming X-Termination event), I don't think it would be a bad idea to separate the 2 Nightcrawlers. Thoughts?

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@Prodigy P: Well genetically speaking he is still Kurt Wagner, so he's technically still the same character just from an alternate universe. It's like Ultimate universe counterparts, they don't have there own pages

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Would this be appropriate?

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DarkDay

Personally I'm not sure (seeing as I'm a newbie), however I'd point out that his picture on Kurt's page is a little off putting to me for some reason I can't explain.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By SupremeHyperion

doesn't everything have to have it's own wiki-page? :)

does seem to make sense to have his own although he is still wagner, he is though an alternate reality version with his own storyline ? maybe?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#6  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@guttridgeb: probably not, he isn't significant enough plus isn't the 616 one still dead? so it's not like the information of the two would be getting mixed up. If he does play a big role in X-Termination it could be a possibility but I still doubt it since very few alts rate their own pages.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@pikahyper: Fair enough, I was just curious :)

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator

This would be unlikely to happen and create to many problems given how many characters fit a similiar criteria. Blink for example, many Ultimate characters. The criteria and line for what characters get pages is pretty good and consistent as is. Nothing wrong with just providng an indepth Alt Realty section for AOA Nightcrawler on the main page though to do the character justice . ^_^

Prodigy P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Prodigy P

@pikahyper: Dark Beast has his own page, though. I assumed that was because of his impact within Earth-616, and how it differed from regular Beast's.

@SC said:

This would be unlikely to happen and create to many problems given how many characters fit a similiar criteria. Blink for example, many Ultimate characters. The criteria and line for what characters get pages is pretty good and consistent as is. Nothing wrong with just providng an indepth Alt Realty section for AOA Nightcrawler on the main page though to do the character justice . ^_^

What are the criteria?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#10  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@Prodigy P: not only from his impact but also the large amount of differences between the two characters. By current standards though Dark Beast probably wouldn't rate his own page, the Ultimate universe is the perfect example, none of them get their own pages.

Prodigy P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Prodigy P

Hmm. I see...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.