Follow

Nightcrawler

Character » Nightcrawler appears in 7161 issues.

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling and a prehensile tail. Nightcrawler is a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. He is a highly skilled swordsmen and former circus acrobat.

Favorite Nightcrawler Moment ?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
    life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

What's your favorite Nightcrawler moment ? Mine will always be that time when AOA Nightcrawler teleported a FRIGGING SHARK inside AOA Blob's stomach in Remender's Uncanny X-force run even if it wasn't 616 Nightcrawler who did that

BloodTalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There are a lot it is hard to pick just one

I liked it when he tossed a drunk captain Briton out of the lighthouse.

He was great in his one shot quitting day or what ever it's name was

When he beat Spiral on the WATXM cartoon

when he beat all of the Troll associates virtually by him self

That is just a few, the guy is just a bad ass it is hard to pic.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

What's your favorite Nightcrawler moment ? Mine will always be that time when AOA Nightcrawler teleported a FRIGGING SHARK inside AOA Blob's stomach in Remender's Uncanny X-force run even if it wasn't 616 Nightcrawler who did that

YES :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's going to be a long time before I forget the first time I read that (maybe I should read more comics at the bus stop freezing my balls off).

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Revan-

I say when he saved Hope by sacrificing himself in Second Coming.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.