Her spells.

#1 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are her spells any old word she could think of? I was reading one of the runaways volumes (the story arc where the alien dudes want to take karoline but take xavin) and the whole volume she was using stupid spells like "ocean view!" Every thing I read in volumes 1-4 said not all words would work alex had alot of trouble trying to create a spell and she had trouble in the runaway/young avengers team up because she was out of words.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33098 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: she cant say the same spell twice 
#3 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that. But I'm just asking what changed. Her spells sucked in that one volume. I didn't know why the spells sucked was it just a writers idotic writing or is it more control over the staff of one?

#4 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

It's to show her inexperience in magic. She can't use magic in a sense like how Doctor Strange uses it but only through her staff which lets any wielder cast spells.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.