Follow

Nick Fury

Character » Nick Fury appears in 4274 issues.

Nicholas Joseph Fury served in World War II as the leader of the Howling Commandos. He later became an agent, and eventually director, of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury is one of the greatest strategic minds in the world, a born leader and a master of espionage. He currently serves as a replacement Watcher.

Secret War (Nick Furys)

Zantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Zantin

I have the hardcover on it and I can not find the page to edit this event. So can someone point me in the direction of the page or at least tell me how to start a page?

Its the comic series where Nick Fury leaves head of SHIELD if you didn't know.
    Post Edited:2007-03-06 15:29:02

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Go to submission guidelines, then to create a volume. You'll enter the volume detail (a sentence or two is fine) then add an issue. I'm assuming you're gonna enter it like it's the single issues? You could probably find the covers on line. Try to find an image that contains the logo and everything. And as for the date, put down the date the single issues came out rather than the hardcover if ya can.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I have the single issues so I can put the covers in if you don't have them or can't find them online anywhere.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.