Follow

Nick Fury

Character » Nick Fury appears in 4274 issues.

Nicholas Joseph Fury served in World War II as the leader of the Howling Commandos. He later became an agent, and eventually director, of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury is one of the greatest strategic minds in the world, a born leader and a master of espionage. He currently serves as a replacement Watcher.

Sam Jackson Might Not Be Nick Fury

• 53 results
    Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Shonen
    BriClops said:
    "http://seat42f.com/site/images/stories/erik-king-dexter.jpg sam jackson would very well do anything for money cause thats what sellouts do, he also is terible and im not intimadated  by him in the least. He doesnt carry himself like a bad a$$ he just yells and curses n people call him one. maybe Erik King (dexter) because if they stick with the black fury that guy at least looks like he could beat your a$$. and terrance howerd is over rated and cheadle is better."
    Better hope Mr. Jackson  doesn't spend his time surfing through comic boards or you might one day get close and personal with a light saber that has bad a** mother fuc*** on it.

BriClops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By BriClops

lol if only i would be so lucky he can bring his master replica light saber ill bring my mop and we will duel, im pretty much a sith when it comes to moping, ya know the scourge of dirt so in principle ill just mop the floor with him, ha

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By The WeatherMan

Why do you guys say that if Samuel Jackson is in the movie then people would go see it? What about Robert Downey Jr.? Did he not COMPLETELY make the role of Tony Stark his in that movie? I would still definitely go see it with Jackson or not. It would be nice if they did have him in it though, I think he could play a good Nick Fury part.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.